Tanque Verde or other "ranch"?

A1A1

DIS Veteran
Want to take DD on a ranch style vacation. Anyone take a 4-5 year old to tanque verde and could recommend it? Any other ranch style vacations to recommend???

I have just posted a trip report on the UK board - here's a link.

www.wdwinfo.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5646

In case you need it here is a link also to the Tanque Verde ranch.

www.tvgr.com

I know they do cater for very young children but only the two of us went and so, I'm afraid, I can't actually comment. There were may be up to 6 youngsters there for a few days when we went but, apart from seeing them in the children's paddock and a bit at the bbq, we did not see them at all.

Perhaps a call to the ranch would help.

Jan

I would recommend coming out in the fall/early winter. You probably would not have much fun with the outdoor activities in our summers. Currently as I write this, it is 106 degrees and 3:30 pm. I have read positive comments on this place on these boards; you may want to do a search. I lived 3 miles from the guest ranch and that area is quite lovely.

If you want to check out other ranch vacations not in the DVC system, go to:

www.ranchweb.com

We found a ranch vacation there about five years ago and loved it! I'll send you a PM and tell you more about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter