Target near WDW with Disney merchandise?

Maddie2

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone. I have family in Florida for the Daytona 500 this week and they are wondering if there is a Target near WDW that sells Disney merchandise? I looked it up and see there are 2 Targets nearby, but have no idea if they sell Disney stuff. I would think so? Any idea?

I did tell them I remember seeing Disney merchandise at the Winn Dixie on Apopka Vineland several years ago. Do you know if that is still true? I'm sure they will also shop at Disney Springs and the Outlet Stores, but it's nice to have a more options.

TIA! :tinker:

another vote for walmart. we stopped there to get the kid's autograph books as well as some sovineers for folks back home at a fraction of the cost for the identical items in the parks.

Yes the Target at "4795 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy" in Kissimmee has a bunch of Disney clothing stuff as soon as you walk in the front door. We stop there at the beginning of almost every trip to stock up on snacks for the hotel room.

Yes..............the Target in Kissimmee (about 6 minutes from Animal Kingdom) has lots of Disney stuff.

Here is the address of this location: 3200 Rolling Oaks Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747

You take Sherberth Road from Animal Kingdom to 192.

It is right before 192 crosses under Toll Road 429

Tim Tracker just did a vblog on a Target trip for Disney stuff. Check it out on YouTube.
Thank you! I just watched part of it. Very informative. Do you happen to know which location this is? Which one is behind WDW?

Yes the Target at "4795 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy" in Kissimmee has a bunch of Disney clothing stuff as soon as you walk in the front door. We stop there at the beginning of almost every trip to stock up on snacks for the hotel room.
Great! Thanks! I just watched the youtube video and it looks like good stuff!

Yes..............the Target in Kissimmee (about 6 minutes from Animal Kingdom) has lots of Disney stuff.

Here is the address of this location: 3200 Rolling Oaks Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747

You take Sherberth Road from Animal Kingdom to 192.

It is right before 192 crosses under Toll Road 429

Thank you! I watched the youtube video another poster mentioned ... do you think this Target is considered "behind WDW"?

Winn Dixie does still have Disney things.

Thank you! I do like Winn Dixie for picking up groceries when we are there. As I remember, maybe not as good of a selection of Disney stuff as Target has (just watched the youtube video), but decent.

The Wal-mart on Turkey Lake Road, would probably have the biggest selection of Disney related items, pretty much everything you can think of...

I think that the Target located across from the Mall at Millennia, has quite a bit of Disney related items, they have been remodeling so not sure how everything stands inside right now... You can easily walk from the Mall over to the Target store, there are lots of tourist moving around that area... Please Please if you are going to walk... use the light and crosswalks... there are lots of store in this area...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter