TDS Plush Sale

EvilQueen

WDW Cast Member
Hey Everyone!!!

In case anyone missed out on the sales at TDS this past week-end, just thought I'd let everyone know that a plush sale started this morning. I think the small plush ($25.50 regular) starts at $14.99. Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure that's the price I remember from lastnight. Also, don't forget to bring in those coupons to save $25 on a minumum $100. TDS gave them out maybe a month ago and they were valid starting yesterday. There are still lots of goods sales going on through the rest of the store as well.

Happy Shopping!!

You know what? I honestly can't remember. Part of me thinks that they are 25% off, but you'd have to call and check. I'm not in until Thursday, so I wouldn't be able to tell you until then. I have to call one of my managers tomorrow, so if I remember, I'll ask for you.

I just went to the Disney Store, all toys/plush are buy one get one free. The girls at the store were not sure if the sale was for today only.

Happy shopping!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter