• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TDS WDW Passes (New Prices!!)

EvilQueen

WDW Cast Member
Hey Everyone!!

Just thought I'd post the new prices for WDW passes purchased at the Disney Store. New prices are in effect starting June 12/03. It's good news!! The exchange rate has lowered the price of passes. Here goes:

5 Day Hopper Plus -
Adult $366.49
Child $292.32

5 Day Hopper Plus (Disney Club) -
Adult $349.10
Child $279.30

7 Day Hopper Plus -
Adult $454.96
Child $366.04

7 Day Hopper Plus (Disney Club) -
Adult $432.32
Child $346.15

Annual Pass -
Adult $546.83
Child $465.32

Annual Pass (Disney CLub) -
Adult $525.88
Child $447.16

Premium Annual Pass -
Adult $724.68
Child $616.50

Premium Annual Pass (Disney Club) -
Adult $696.75
Child $592.76

*REMEMBER* These prices are not effective until JUNE 12, 2003. Regular prices (more expensive) will be charged until. then.

Thanks, you're the greatest Evil Queen!

Are you back to work now? Are you feeling better? I was in on Friday and I was going to ask if you were back but I thought it might sound strange " Hi, is Evil Queen working today?!?"

No problem!!

Actually, surprisingly enough... if you walked into my store and asked about Evil Queen, you might actually find me. It's not that my personality fits the name. LOL :) Most people at my store know that Snow White's step mom is my favourite Disney villian.

Do you ever get DisneyLand passes in the store? WE are going in August and wondering if it would be better to buy them on this side of the border. We are either looking at the 3 for 5 passes or the 2day hopper (they might only be available at the gate.) If you could check the prices for me I would appreciate it.

Allison

Thanks for posting the new rates EvilQueen...what a drop in prices...it's about time :). Thanks again.

Thanks Evil Queen. That's a huge drop. We had been debating whether to buy the passes here or at WDW and now we'll buy them here.

Thanks for posting this.Helps in the budgeting.

Thanks for the info! Now we'll all be waiting for a buy one get one half deal again this fall.

Thanks for posting info! One small question, do these prices include tax?

Thanks,Tiger

Yes, the prices listed include 6% Florida sales tax. There are no CDN taxes added on. The prices listed are exactly what you will pay at TDS for passes in CDN $. Just add them up.

Do they expire? Not sure on when I am going next. Might picke them up now while the price is good if they do not expire.

Thanks for posting those rates, EvilQueen. Yesterday I inquired about getting annual passes at the Disney Store at Fairview Mall in Toronto. I was told that they only sell 5 & 7 day passes. Are annual passes only sold in certain stores?

Thanks,

A quick update - I checked with the Disney Store at Yorkdale Mall in Toronto yesterday, and they knew all about the annual passes sold through Canadian stores. They suggested allowing 2 - 3 weeks for delivery time and that was it.

Originally posted by CindyAnn
Thanks for posting those rates, EvilQueen. Yesterday I inquired about getting annual passes at the Disney Store at Fairview Mall in Toronto. I was told that they only sell 5 & 7 day passes. Are annual passes only sold in certain stores?

Thanks,

I had a lot of trouble getting my AP vouchers from this store. I wouldn't bother with them :(

Thanks, Bunnyfoo. They were totally clueless at Fairview. As soon as I spoke with the (I think) manager at Yorkdale he said "Oh, of course - I have the prices right here. And they've even gone down. As soon as I asked about Disney Club prices, those were available too. I'll definitely be dealing with Yorkdale for my passes.

Glad you posted. We usually shop at Fairview but will visit Yorkdale to get our annual passes. Don't want any hassles like Bunnyfoo had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter