Teen Mom OG

This week watching Caitlyn and Tyler I was totally heart broken. I even had a few tears. It was really hard to watch.

This week watching Caitlyn and Tyler I was totally heart broken. I even had a few tears. It was really hard to watch.
Agreed. I am just glad that Cate reached out for help! I hope she has gotten the help she needs and that she continues to get stronger. Tyler is the one who is the most amazing. He took his dad to rehab and within weeks had to take his wife.

Agreed. I am just glad that Cate reached out for help! I hope she has gotten the help she needs and that she continues to get stronger. Tyler is the one who is the most amazing. He took his dad to rehab and within weeks had to take his wife.

I agree

I watched Being Gary and thought it was so sad. I will never look at a pizza delivery guy the same again.

From Teen Mom, you'd never know how dysfunctional his mother is. Honestly, it gave me a better understanding of how he came to be involved with someone as unstable as Amber. I don't understand why the show didn't address how Gary's mom was able to overlook his being a terrible father to her son so easily. (After all, she got involved with him before he had connected with Gary.)

I see that Tyler, or maybe Caitlyn, decided to change their minds about the spendy rehab and send Butch on a freebie promotional rehab stint instead. That place did not look very nice. At least the bedrooms sure weren't.

The rehab industry is notoriously financially exploitative. If someone wants to pay for luxurious surroundings, and access to massages and equine therapy, that's their business, but those things have very little to do with what makes for high quality substance abuse treatment. Would you judge the quality of any other type of medical care by the fanciness of the facilities?

I think it's strange they are replacing her. It's supposed to be OG for Original Girls. I wonder why they didn't just leave it at three girls.

I think they fired Farrah, I don't think she left on her own, I could be wrong though. I think they did not want her to have anything to do with the adult entertainment industry.

She was. She suing Viacom for $5 million.

I agree that they should have just focused on the 3 OGs. They could have filled up the extra time by focusing more on their families (if they were willing). There are plenty of interesting dynamics there.

She was. She suing Viacom for $5 million.

I agree that they should have just focused on the 3 OGs. They could have filled up the extra time by focusing more on their families (if they were willing). There are plenty of interesting dynamics there.

I agree. I am fascinated by Ryan's family. They have a ton to work with between him and MacKenzie (their disaster of a wedding could have taken up a whole episode), him and his mom and dad etc. I also love seeing Gary and Christina. They did not have to add another girl IMO.

The rehab industry is notoriously financially exploitative. If someone wants to pay for luxurious surroundings, and access to massages and equine therapy, that's their business, but those things have very little to do with what makes for high quality substance abuse treatment. Would you judge the quality of any other type of medical care by the fanciness of the facilities?

What is your point? I thought the rehab place looked a lot cheaper than the spendy place it sounded like Tyler was lining up for him. It didn't appear to be the same place he was going to spend $17000 a month on. That was my point, not the quality of the therapy.

What is your point? I thought the rehab place looked a lot cheaper than the spendy place it sounded like Tyler was lining up for him. It didn't appear to be the same place he was going to spend $17000 a month on. That was my point, not the quality of the therapy.

It WAS the same place. Tyler said he was prepared to pay for Butch, and then the rehab center called him and said they were going to cover the cost of the rehab for Butch, instead of Tyler having to pay for it. Tyler seemed really relieved over that. He was stressed about having to pay that much. I think it’s great he was even willing to spend that much in the first place

Just watched the most recent episode. Maci’s kids are so cute! I know it’s just a smalllllll span of their life that makes it to the show, but they seem like pretty good kids and Bentley seems like a great big brother.

Maci did not look like she was on naked and afraid for more than a day, she wasn't any thinner than usual. She looked too good. She does not seem like a very involved or nice mom to me. It looks like she makes her husband do all the work. She makes him cute kids and he just eats it up (I really think the PCOS and miscarriage are just to try and give her some sort of story to share. She obviously does not have PCOS to a degree that it inhibits her fertility). I hate Maverick's pony tail. I may be old school, but I've never seen that on a toddler, I think it makes him look like a girl. I can see Maci getting bored with her husband. He is too nice. I think she really likes bad boys.

Catelyn and Tyler. Just sad. You can't make packaging up clothing seem like a hard job to me. It really isn't!

Mackenzie and Ryan having a child would be such a bad idea right now. I will be impressed if Mack actually gets back to school and into a nursing program. I did it without a husband that was on drugs and it was rough. She is going to need a a way to support herself when MTV and Ryan go away so I hope she follows through. I hope she stays on birth control too.

Amber's new guy is like a big nobody. Worse than Matt. At least Matt had personality, LOL. The new guy seems so bland. I guess he is supposed to actually have a career, is he going to go back to it now that he's met Amber's whole family? How is he going to work if he just hangs out with Amber all day. What a weird situation.

Catelyn and Tyler. Just sad. You can't make packaging up clothing seem like a hard job to me. It really isn't!

I don't think it is hard. I think it is hard right now for him as he is being a single dad with a wife with sever depression, a dad who is an addict and trying to grief the miscarriage all at once. I think he is very overwhelmed with everything going on and it feels like it is hard.

I don't think it is hard. I think it is hard right now for him as he is being a single dad with a wife with sever depression, a dad who is an addict and trying to grief the miscarriage all at once. I think he is very overwhelmed with everything going on and it feels like it is hard.
I would agree and to an extent I think them starting the business, while that isn't a problem at all, served as a way to divert their attention away from their issues in their lives. Unfortunately those issues did not go away and now the business is an added burden.

I just read that Ryan was arrested looks like he violated parole, just one day after Mack released the news she is expecting.

Well just watched this week’s trainwreck... Ryan...Mackenzie... why even continue at this point? Cut your losses and go. He’s still high as a kite.

Well just watched this week’s trainwreck... Ryan...Mackenzie... why even continue at this point? Cut your losses and go. He’s still high as a kite.

Can't believe Ryan's dad thought a baby would make everything better and ok. Heck Ryan wasn't even into seeing the ultrasound of his child. I think Mackenzie was in it for the fame and money...big mistake. Maci is right he still is on something, glad she lets Jen and Larry get to see him. I read that she has a restraining order against Ryan now too because he said he would shoot Taylor in the head and other stuff. So sad for Bentley to be in the middle of such drama. He is such a good kid.

Amber is to lazy to get more time with Leah. Leah asked her if she could go to her friends get over it. Then later she says it is no fun for Leah to come here because she is too tired etc.

Cait didn't even try to stay home. Poor Nova does not understand. Tyler has a lot on his shoulders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter