Teen Mom OG

Not even to mention stealing the spotlight from the couple that planned their wedding.

The after show, Amber saying her trust went from 99% to 90% after seeing the show. Is she nuts?

Ryan was definitely on something while looking at the wedding venue.

Not even to mention stealing the spotlight from the couple that planned their wedding.

The after show, Amber saying her trust went from 99% to 90% after seeing the show. Is she nuts?

Ryan was definitely on something while looking at the wedding venue.

I know!! OMG I could not believe how much Matt was ruining that couples wedding. He was sulking and being so rude, fighting with Amber etc. They were in Vegas to support their friends who were getting married, and he wound up putting such a damper on their day.

Do you really think he was on something or do you think the writers told him to "act" like he was on something?

No, he LOOKS high as a kite, and has for years. His eyes... and actually Amber is high like ALL the time too. Last week's episode, her pupils were out of this world. Her eyes are always messed up.

No, he LOOKS high as a kite, and has for years. His eyes... and actually Amber is high like ALL the time too. Last week's episode, her pupils were out of this world. Her eyes are always messed up.

Don't they hire those people for their acting ability??? It isn't like these shows are real. These shows are just like professional wrestling. The whole thing is staged.

Don't they hire those people for their acting ability??? It isn't like these shows are real. These shows are just like professional wrestling. The whole thing is staged.

The producers incite drama but these are not professional actors - plus even Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep can't dilate their pupils on command lol.

So the actors are not professional? Are they doing these shows for free?

They are paid to have their lives filmed, so in that they are "professional actors", just like the drunk guy singing in Vegas for quarters is a professional singer.

Ryan looks and acts like he's had a traumatic brain injury. I haven't seen the most recent episode, but nothing has changed from before. Farrah is still the rudest, most vile person on this earth and why anyone would subject themselves to her abuse is beyond me. Caitlyn is a waste of space. She does nothing but lay on her couch watching poor Nova who is forever clothing-less yet thinks she and Tyler (who also does nothing) need a break from their lives of doing nothing. Maci - Yawn. Trying so hard (yet failing) to create some kind of story to keep her interesting. Amber - continuing to let Matt dictate her life while he sponges off her money. Pretends to think she is creating an "on-line boutique" that no one will shop. I saw the episode where Matt "bought" her a new corvette. Seriously? He bought/leased it with HER money because he doesn't do a darn thing. Have they even shown her in it since she drove it around the block? He's a piece of crap and she is so desperate that she keeps buying whatever he is selling.

Ryan looks and acts like he's had a traumatic brain injury. I haven't seen the most recent episode, but nothing has changed from before. Farrah is still the rudest, most vile person on this earth and why anyone would subject themselves to her abuse is beyond me. Caitlyn is a waste of space. She does nothing but lay on her couch watching poor Nova who is forever clothing-less yet thinks she and Tyler (who also does nothing) need a break from their lives of doing nothing. Maci - Yawn. Trying so hard (yet failing) to create some kind of story to keep her interesting. Amber - continuing to let Matt dictate her life while he sponges off her money. Pretends to think she is creating an "on-line boutique" that no one will shop. I saw the episode where Matt "bought" her a new corvette. Seriously? He bought/leased it with HER money because he doesn't do a darn thing. Have they even shown her in it since she drove it around the block? He's a piece of crap and she is so desperate that she keeps buying whatever he is selling.

Matt did pretty much say she didn't want the corvette, I am sure it was returned promptly. He said he bought her a Cadillac instead because it was more practical to drive in the winter. He also said he bought them for her with his first MTV paycheck. It sickens me that he is now on the payroll. He stated that he would never do this for free (I guess meaning he wouldn't expose himself and deal with Amber for free). What a tool!

And they are starting a children's clothing line LOL!!

Why are they are starting online clothing lines? Who shops like that?
I saw something on line where Amber and Matt are having more trouble, he failed a lie detector or something.
Put some clothes on Nova, not a good advertisement for a clothing line.
Maci is boring.
I never watch Farrah.

He did have a head injury I head from a car accident. Something definitely is off with him. I think his girlfriend is out for fame something is off there too.

They all have gone into the clothes business. Farrah opened a bouqitue with kids clothes, Maci and Taylor had a t shirt line ( not sure if they still have it) , Amber has her clothes line and now make up too. I looked up Amber's , some cute stuff on there.

Matt is one nasty guy ....I hope they don't get married . I think she puts up with him because she doesn't want to be alone.

I'm glad that Ryan's "off" behavior/presentation is finally being addressed. It's felt like the elephant in the room.

I felt so badly for Matt & Amber's friends. Subjecting others to your interpersonal drama is so selfish.

Anyone still watching?

I cannot believe Farah is as rude as she is alllll the time. Seems to really push people away though and lead a pretty sad life overall.

Why are they are starting online clothing lines? Who shops like that?
I saw something on line where Amber and Matt are having more trouble, he failed a lie detector or something.
Put some clothes on Nova, not a good advertisement for a clothing line.
Maci is boring.
I never watch Farrah.
The clothing lines are bugging me. They think because their "fans" will buy anything they sell, they are going to be set for life or something?

The clothing lines are bugging me. They think because their "fans" will buy anything they sell, they are going to be set for life or something?

Yeah, they all are trying to strike while the iron is hot, I think. They know this could all end if MTV does not renew the show. It's their cash cow. They all do it, even on the Housewives shows, they all have clothing lines, handbag lines, shoe lines, makeup lines etc. They have a captive audience and try to sell them all stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!