Teen Mom OG

The clothing lines are bugging me. They think because their "fans" will buy anything they sell, they are going to be set for life or something?

Plenty of reality stars (e.g., the Kardashians, the Real Housewives) develop businesses to capitalize on their fame and/or use reality tv to promote their businesses. For example, Bethenny Frankel from the Real Housewives ended up selling her business (Skinnygirl) for $100 million. I don't blame them for trying, especially since the way they spent their formative years hasn't prepared them for a traditional career path. {I just mentally flashed back to Tyler's mom saying, "You need a job. You need a career. And no offense MTV, but this ain’t it!” Love her.}

Farrah sure is a piece of work, but man the new boyfriend of Farrah's mom doesn't seem much better. He was so rude to her when she was asking him about where he wanted to go.

Also, Farrah can't seem to move past Simon, why on earth did she invite him on the vacation? She needs to move on!

My gosh just finished watching this weeks show.

What the heck is up with Mackenzie? Why would she even let Ryan drive like that and not pull over instead of keep hitting him and turning off the cameras. I thought he was off too when he was going for a hair cut. Sorry but I would not have married him until he was clean. This was a weird quickie wedding , heck Jen and Larry weren't even really watching it either. Heard he went to rehab right after and is now out after a month.

Tyler knows nothing about kids clothes...lol that pattern for an undershirt ? then she said it wouldn't go with red velvet pants? People on line didn't like they put Nova in day care but I think it is good for her to play with other kids. I was hoping we could see what there new house looked like inside since they bought it sight unseen. Caitlyn has a I for design there new house is nicely decorated she should maybe go to school for that to tweak it. Oh and what was up with the big box on the Nova's crib , looked heavy wouldn't want that falling on her.

Amber is a mess , why is she worried about Leah saying she is losing a bestfriend...what. I would be worrying about myself and they stuff he did to me. When she said all the stuff is in his name even the bank account I thought oh no she has really been used he doesn't even have to ask for the money he just takes it . Funny thing is I think they are still together.

Farrah well is Farrah. Same thing over and over.

Wow, that was quite a show.

Mackenzie is a FOOL for getting in the car with her high fiance and letting him drive them on the highway with him falling asleep and neither of them wearing a seat belt. OMG. What a farce of a relationship. She can only be in it for the Mtv fame.

Tyler and Caitlyn are like two lost puppies. With their own little puppy they know nothing about caring for. Thank goodness Nova is in daycare with real adults who can spend some quality time with her (how on earth they would ever trust Tyler's dad to watch her when they went out of town on the last episode or whenever that was is beyond me!).

Amber deserves Matt and whatever he did to her and her finances. Why Amber thinks her daughter is so attached to him I can't figure out. I bet Leah thinks he is as creepy as the rest of the world does. I only wish I thought she'd actually kick him to the curb. If only....

Farrah is still a hot mess. I can see why David doesn't want to even acknowledge her and her rudeness, but he isn't handling her any better than anyone else. Simon is just along for the free trips and booty call, I guess. Debra needs to grow a pair and just let Farrah figure out life on her own for a while, till she figures out the world doesn't revolve around her. She is an amazingly special case of messed up.

I watched this last episode but haven't watch the earlier ones for a little while. Looks like I didn't need to, to be able to catch up lol!
I can't believe MTV would let Ryan get behind the wheel of a car and all I kept saying was - where are their seat belts?? Loved how they put the disclaimer on the tv screen about what you are watching is dangerous. I thought they were going to be in a car accident so of course I could not look away from the train wreck. The fact that Mackenzie married him speaks volumes about her character.

Tyler and Catilyn - I don't understand how they even function. They just are not adult enough yet. Seriously the fact that Tyler talks ALL. THE. TIME. would make me nuts. He talks over Catilyn all the time. I would smack him upside the head if he was mine. They need jobs and consistent therapy to move forward and grow up.

Amber. HOT. MESS. She deserves Matt. She is a lunatic. Leah is better off without Matt and I am sure he is not her best friend she is what 8 for goodness sake. How delusional is Amber????

Farrah. How can anyone stand her? I don't like Deborah anymore than I like Farrah and I can see where Farrah gets her personality from - Deborah. I can't see anyone wanting to be with either one of them except for what they can cash in on from them. Farrah is a horrible person as is Deborah and that fiance has to be some kind of special stupid to want to be with whiney Deborah. Simon needs to run far away but I am sure he is getting "something" out of the deal to stick around.

I watched this last episode but haven't watch the earlier ones for a little while. Looks like I didn't need to, to be able to catch up lol!
I can't believe MTV would let Ryan get behind the wheel of a car and all I kept saying was - where are their seat belts?? Loved how they put the disclaimer on the tv screen about what you are watching is dangerous. I thought they were going to be in a car accident so of course I could not look away from the train wreck. The fact that Mackenzie married him speaks volumes about her character.

Tyler and Catilyn - I don't understand how they even function. They just are not adult enough yet. Seriously the fact that Tyler talks ALL. THE. TIME. would make me nuts. He talks over Catilyn all the time. I would smack him upside the head if he was mine. They need jobs and consistent therapy to move forward and grow up.

Amber. HOT. MESS. She deserves Matt. She is a lunatic. Leah is better off without Matt and I am sure he is not her best friend she is what 8 for goodness sake. How delusional is Amber????

Farrah. How can anyone stand her? I don't like Deborah anymore than I like Farrah and I can see where Farrah gets her personality from - Deborah. I can't see anyone wanting to be with either one of them except for what they can cash in on from them. Farrah is a horrible person as is Deborah and that fiance has to be some kind of special stupid to want to be with whiney Deborah. Simon needs to run far away but I am sure he is getting "something" out of the deal to stick around.

I really liked Mackenzie until this week's episode, so disappointed in her. She seemed more concerned with getting to the wedding than the fact that Ryan almost killed them, or someone else. I don't believe for one second that she had no idea he was addicted to drugs. There is no way his parents didn't know either. If Maci were smart she'd keep Bentley away for now.

Tyler and Caitlyn, use to be my favorite couple, then I watched them waste the last few years of their lives doing absolutely nothing but laying around.

Amber - my least favorite mom out of ALL the teen moms. Best friend?? please. She is delusional and acts like bad things "happen" to her, no, you make bad choices. ALL THE TIME! Shocking the random guy twice your age you met online used you for money....dummy. Gary has mentioned numerous times that Amber sometimes doesn't even use the time she does get with Leah, why the heck would he give her more? So Amber can pretend she is a good mom laying in her bed the whole time?

Farrah - the more i watch Debra the more I understand Farrah. While I still can't stand Farrah, especially how nothing she says makes sense, she can't seem to put sentences together or something its odd I am really beginning to think her mom is most of her problem. When her mom isn't around she seems almost normal and enjoyable, I have no doubt she loves sophia. for Debra to scream at the nail salon that she wants to die, in front of sophia, and a bunch of strangers, all because Farrah and David don't get a long....REALLY?? she needs medication or something. unbelievable. David seems pretty rude too, Farrah paid for the vacation and he can't even answer a simple question?

That driving scene was really upsetting. I was about to write that I can't believe that she'd go through with the wedding knowing he would be high during the ceremony, but then I remembered that I know people that have gone through with weddings knowing even worse than that, they just didn't feel like they could cancel. In this case though, it's not like they had a big ceremony planned, but pride does silly things. I'm sure she just felt she had to save face. Curious about the reunion. Looks like she and Maci get into it.

That driving scene was really upsetting. I was about to write that I can't believe that she'd go through with the wedding knowing he would be high during the ceremony, but then I remembered that I know people that have gone through with weddings knowing even worse than that, they just didn't feel like they could cancel. In this case though, it's not like they had a big ceremony planned, but pride does silly things. I'm sure she just felt she had to save face. Curious about the reunion. Looks like she and Maci get into it.

The most bizarre part of this is that the wedding was done in haste because Ryan was taking his custody fight to court and being married would "look better." Uh...I think being a DRUG ADDICT will cancel out the marriage thing. Idiots. Everyone in Ryan's family.

They do have a big wedding planned for Nov. They just did this quickie one so they look better to the judge when they go to court about Bentley.

She knew what she was doing , I think she likes the fame from the show too.

I was screaming at the TV "Pull over! Makenzie, make him PULL OVER!" You could see the fear in her eyes. She probably didn't want to have him pull over because exposing the drug problem would harm his custody chances. He was almost asleep at the wheel. It was scary to watch, thank goodness he didn't get into an accident and hurt or kill someone. I doubt he will have much of a custody case now. I wonder what Jen and Larry think. I believe they knew of his drug problem and it was probably a big reason he fought with his dad.

Amber, Amber Amber. What on earth did you expect? I am kind of appalled that he she gave him access to her money and accounts. What was she thinking?

Tyler and Catelyn remind me of two balloons floating around going where the wind takes them. Didn't they JUST by the house they are in? I watch them and think they are like kids in a candy store: We bought a house! Whoo hoo! Let's move to LA! Don't like LA, lets buy a house without looking at it! Let's by lots of farm animals! Lets be farmers! Fun! I also was worried about that huge leaning box on Nova's crib.

Farrah- I think Debras fiancé hates her. He is rude to her because he feels she is rude to Debra. He should be trying to be a peacemaker and trying to help Farrah and Debra. I think he could actually be a bridge between them and help mend fences. Farrah is irritated that he is not trying to "make nice" with her. He seems like he is playing games to me, ignoring, being passive aggressive in a way. Debra was constantly making excuses for him. "He is tired, his knee is bothering him, he just wants to be over there to look at the trees etc." Debra is desperate for attention and the stunt she pulled in the nail salon wailing about wanting to die speaks volumes. Farrah had to talk to her like a 5 year old to calm her down. All I keep thinking is that all these blow outs and fights happen time and time again in front of Sophia.

I can't wait for the reunion show!

I can't believe MTV would let Ryan get behind the wheel of a car and all I kept saying was - where are their seat belts?? Loved how they put the disclaimer on the tv screen about what you are watching is dangerous.

MTV has stated that no crews were present when they got in the car. The car scenes are filmed with GoPros. The crew doesn’t have a live feed of that footage.

It baffles me that Mackenzie would say that she didn’t know that Ryan had a substance abuse problem at the time the wedding was filmed. Maybe she thinks that makes her look better than saying that she knowingly married someone with a significant substance abuse problem. Her letter to Macy was such B.S. I’m dying to know what Jen & Larry think of all this (particularly what they think of Maci’s on screen discussion of Ryan’s use).

MTV has stated that no crews were present when they got in the car. The car scenes are filmed with GoPros. The crew doesn’t have a live feed of that footage.

It baffles me that Mackenzie would say that she didn’t know that Ryan had a substance abuse problem at the time the wedding was filmed. Maybe she thinks that makes her look better than saying that she knowingly married someone with a significant substance abuse problem. Her letter to Macy was such B.S. I’m dying to know what Jen & Larry think of all this (particularly what they think of Maci’s on screen discussion of Ryan’s use).

I think Mackenzie was well aware of Ryans problems. She even said something once she dismantled the cameras like, "did you take zanax again?" I could even see it as a viewer. I knew he was on something. I have a feeling it was a contributing factor of Larry kicking him out of the house after their huge fight. When they showed him in his new house, after Larry kicked him out, he was bug-eyed. I knew he looked like he was on something. I think Jen was in complete denial.

I think Mackenzie was well aware of Ryans problems. She even said something once she dismantled the cameras like, "did you take zanax again?" I could even see it as a viewer. I knew he was on something. I have a feeling it was a contributing factor of Larry kicking him out of the house after their huge fight. When they showed him in his new house, after Larry kicked him out, he was bug-eyed. I knew he looked like he was on something. I think Jen was in complete denial.

Yeah, given that he went into rehab within days of their getting married, I'm wondering if health insurance had anything to do with their decision to wed so hastily. The fact that she didn't have any family there and that she was so impatient with him on the day of the wedding were telling.

Who watched the Reunion special? Mack completely blamed Maci for not telling her Ryan had a drug problem, now and in the past. I guess when you live with someone you wouldn't know?! :rolleyes

Who watched the Reunion special? Mack completely blamed Maci for not telling her Ryan had a drug problem, now and in the past. I guess when you live with someone you wouldn't know?! :rolleyes
Very weird and you could tell clearly in the car that she knew. She didn't act shocked, ask what was wrong, have him pull over etc., she just kept hitting is arm to try to alert him and her face completely showed that she was concerned the cameras were rolling and they were trying to hide it.

I think it's rich that Mackenzie blamed Maci for not speaking up sooner. Maci had little to no interaction w/ Ryan, yet she knew what was up. Mackenzie and Ryan's parents saw him daily and made excuses for him. I remember that one time when they went camping and Ryan disappeared for hours w/ no explanation. If I was Mackenzie, I would be wondering if he was cheating or on drugs. He came back w/ some crazy looking bug eyes! They only have themselves to be angry w/ as they were by Ryan's side watching him slowly kill himself.

Maci is the only one out of all of them that seems to want to help him. And Ryan wants more custody of Bentley? I don't think that will happen. Seems his parents want more time with Bentley. Also, Mackenzie has a small child too. Does she really want Ryan around her child?

Latest season is three episodes in. Ryan got “released” early from rehab and, um, still seems pretty messed up.

I personally think that Maci is a controlling pit bull. Ryan has a HUGE problem and will probably never be normal or sober. I don't think she going over to his parents with an attitude and confrontation was the way to go right after he got out of rehab. I don't believe he finished treatment, and he is obviously still on drugs (though probably something to keep him off the narcotics). I just think she needs to tread a little lighter and kinder. Being a wench is going to get her nowhere. I did agree with Ryan that Bentley is treated like a nanny with is siblings, Maci sure asks a lot of him, is he having to change their diapers as well as constantly entertain them for her? Mackenzie is full of crap that she had no idea what he was doing, the rest of the world who didn't even live with him could see it. She is just there for the money and MTV five minutes of fame from what I can tell. Maci needs to figure out how to let Ryan be a part of Bentley's life in a way that is healthy, and it obviously isn't unsupervised visits, but there has to be some interaction so he can see his dad. I think he needs to see his grandparents. They may be enablers but they sure love that kid. I really don't know if Ryan is going to make it if he doesn't get some real help.

Farrah needs to go. Not interesting. Can't stop being rude. Everyone has to tiptoe around her and treat her with kid gloves. She is obnoxious and boring.

Caitlyn and Tyler need to get real jobs. I heard she is getting treatment right now for severe depression. I think Tyler is trapped. If he ever tried to leave the relationship she would really go over the deep end and he would feel responsible. He has so much on his shoulders, trying to keep her level and also his dad sober. Their kids clothing line is a joke. There are like 6 items for sale? What is the point?

Amber is finally getting her head out of her butt and cutting Matt loose (of course this is all months ago, since she's knocked up by her new boyfriend now). I hope her new guy isn't a recovering addict.

I really dislike Maci, she is super controlling and appeared to be drunk in the hot tub while Bentley watched the babies in side the house? She says there is no communication, then refuses to respond to Ryan's multiple calls or texts. I understand her not wanting him to be with Ryan unsupervised but Ryan had asked her to bring him to his parents house so obviously there were going to be other adults there. I think Jen is seeing more clearly in how all the mistakes her and Larry made put them in this position, Larry seems to want to blame it all on Maci and I do think maybe has some serious anger issues possibly a drinking problem. I can't stand Mackenzie, to pretend you didn't know what was going on when it was obvious to the world that Ryan had a drug problem for years is laughable. She is definitely trying to build a wedge between Jen/Larry and Maci for her own self gain. Its sad because it hurts Bentley in the end. I dont think Ryan is sober, he looked like he was going to cry when Larry said Maci was still in love with him, maybe it was the drugs, maybe it really hurt?

Catelynn and Tyler, I'm glad she changed her mind about taking the IUD out, I understand she can't allow her depression to dictate her life but when you aren't capable of taking care of the child you have now you don't go and purposely plan another one. Tyler had mentioned before her mom has Nova 3-4 nights a week. that is not normal! And now Catelynn is back in rehab, I'm glad she is getting help and hopefully a new counselor because they one thye have is a joke. Poor Tyler, he just seems so absolutely overwhelmed between his dad and Catelynn, at no point in this kids life has he been able to focus on himself and his own goals.

Farrah - actually was tolerable this past episode but I can't figure out for the life of me WHY you would move 4 dogs, a pony, your child, and all your stuff into a very small house that already has 3 dogs!! She makes millions, you couldn't find a rental in the meantime? Thankfully Michael's girlfriend seems easy going because that would NOT be happening in my house!

Amber, obviously is not taking her medication any more, don't get me wrong I'm glad Matt is out of the picture but her random outburst shows who she really is, yet she loves to refer to herself as a "grown ... woman" lol ok crazy she totally blew up at Matt for something his daughter said? She doesn't like being second to any one and I think him spending time with his own kid really bothered her. Now she's pregnant with an even older mans child. It's really sad because Leah has never been put first in Amber's life. She begged Gary for more time then Gary tells us that amber wasn't taking her for half of her allotted time anyway, then when she did have her, slept in/napped the day away. How sad is that? i hope this new guy is prepared to take care of this baby...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!