Tell Me About Disney's Vero Beach resort

GalDisney

DIS Veteran
Tell me about Disney's Vero Beach Resort. My sister may be visitiing me in FL this summer and I am thinking of staying there. How are the rooms? Do they have two bedroom accomodations with full kitchens like the WDW resorts? How is the beach? Dining on property? Is it '"Disney" ? How are the room rates compareded to the WDW resorts? What about things to do at the resort?? Is the beach a crowded beac or secluded?

My family enjoyed a long weekend at VB last year. We stayed in an inn room (regular room), but there are villas with all the amenities available in 1 and 2 bedroom. (The 3 bedroom beach front grand villas are unbelievable). The villa buildings are spread around on the property.

A couple of restaurants, 1 family-like and 1 nicer, and a lounge. Mini-golf, neat pool. Beach was not crowded. I don't believe it's a private beach and there are no lifeguards. There was maybe 50 yards of depth to the beach --- not real long like NJ or parts of Maine. I would not consider it a "beautiful beach", but I love being at the beach.

Can't help with prices, we stayed on points.

It would be a much quieter get-away than at Disney. A great place to relax and recoup. It looked like Vero has a lot of nice boutiques.

My DSis had a great massage there, and she went for the yoga lesson and thought it was very worthwhile. I've done the beach walk with the naturalist, we went at a time that there were turtles laying eggs along the beach, and we saw a few "false" crawls. There was a banjo player on the back porch that sang folk songs, told stories, very enjoyable as well.

We've not been there in great heat, and twice we did the 5 milie historic Jungle trail on bikes.

If Disney is noted for details, then yes Vero is Disney. There are distressed turtle crawls in the wood in the lobby. It's a wonderful place to relax.

We own points there and we do love to go there, even DH and he's not an ocean swimmer or beach lover, he goes to relax and it works for him.

Bobbi :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter