Tell me about Hotel Cheyenne

disneyfreak202

Mouseketeer
My family of 4 adults is booked to stay at Hotel Cheyenne in June. We have never been to Disneyland Paris and we are only going for 2 nights and 1 full day in the park.

We have been reading reviews and it sounds like the beds are terrible. Is this true? We are worried now about staying here. We thought about maybe changing to Hotel Santa Fe, but it is almost 100 euros more and we don't want to pay that.

Please share all your experiences!

I'm quite sure that the beds at Santa Fe and Cheyenne are the same. I didn't have any problems with the beds at either. Both hotels were refurbished relatively recent, so there shouldn't be much of a difference in how used the beds are.

To me reviews on beds and pillows and such are usually more about a personal preference. If you prefer soft beds and the mattras is hard, you will give a worse review then when you prefer a hard bed.

Last edited:
What have you heard about them being terrible? Is it the size of the beds or the softness etc?

As already said I dont think there is much difference between the beds in the hotels and especially not between Cheyenne and Santa Fe.

I also havent had any problems with any of the beds at DLP

It’s all personal preference. We’re not long back from the Cheyenne and the beds were fine. We did need extra pillows though which you can request from housekeeping easily. Having stayed at the Disneyland Hotel and the Hotel New York numerous times I can’t say I noticed any difference other than the size. Personally I prefer a softer bed, but staying at a more expensive hotel won’t give you that.

I have mostly read the beds are super hard and uncomfortable to sleep on.

Were these comments from Americans (or other non-European) travellers? I think it's a more general thing in Europe to have harder mattresses than in other places in the world.

I don't recall being unable to sleep, and also don't remember thinking anything particular of the bed I was sleeping on. Nothing out of the ordinary. As mentioned, there won't be a difference between the beds in Santa Fe or Cheyenne.

Were these comments from Americans (or other non-European) travellers? I think it's a more general thing in Europe to have harder mattresses than in other places in the world.

I don't recall being unable to sleep, and also don't remember thinking anything particular of the bed I was sleeping on. Nothing out of the ordinary. As mentioned, there won't be a difference between the beds in Santa Fe or Cheyenne.

They were mostly on trip advisor. I am not as worried as I can sleep anywhere to be honest, but the people I am traveling with are the ones worried. It should all work out hopefully. Thank you for the insight!

I don't remember anything in particular about the beds, good or bad. I slept on the trundle bed and it was fine.

We are just back from the Cheyenne, the main bed was rock hard and really quite uncomfortable. By contrast the trundle bed was lovely and comfortable so we ended up just sleeping on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!