tell me about House of Blues

I would definately go to HOB over PH!! Very good food, (love the voodoo shrimp), good prices, ( plus 20% AP discount before 6pm) typical kids menu, lots of neat things to look at. We really enjoy HOB and eat there on each trip!!

I'd choose HOB over PH any day of the week. The menu is great -- lots of variety, with lots of different tastes to sample. On price, it's about average for Disney. It's not cheap, however, the portions they serve are well worth the $$. You won't go home hungry or if you do, you just chose not to eat enough. ;)

The music can be a little loud at times, especially when you are first seated, but it's easy to get accustomed to it. The service is very good and it's a fun place to eat. High recommend it.

HOB is my favorite place to eat at DD. Not that I've tried them all; HOB makes it hard to get around to trying the others!

It helps if you like New Orleans cuisine. It doesn' t dominate the menu; a lot of standard American fare is available, but New Orleans is the "theme". It also helps if you like good blues. No live performances AFAIK -- there is a separate venue next door for concerts, but they do play blues music in the restaurant. (I love it!) Also contributing to the ambience is an eclectic selection of artwork displayed on the walls. And yeah, they have an appropriate kid's menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter