Tell me about Spice Road Table

I have gone twice so far, and really enjoyed it. However, we went for appetizers and some wine only. I had the Brie Fondue and the Fresh Fish Croquettes both times. They were both very good, especially the Brie Fondue. I love the atmosphere and the view is beautiful. I like to sit inside or out. It is a very relaxing spot.

Yay! I was hoping for good reviews. Making ADRs in just a few days, and I wanted to try something different. Thanks so much!

On several trips over the last few years DH has told me not to make ADRs for every night, that he wanted to eat more CS, especially at Epcot. Then somehow at suppertime we're walking past Spice Road Table, and suddenly he wants a TS meal. We've been seated with minimal wait even without an ADR and have always enjoyed our meals. So I'd definitely recommend it!

I agree with the other posters....great food, no bad, no ugly. And yes, the lamb is delicious and my favorite thing on the menu. The mixed grill skewers are very good too. I highly recommend SRT!

My wife and daughter ate there this spring and were greatly disappointed. We have done the food and wine pairings during the Food and Wine Festival and loved it. For lunch, there were only small plates as options. Both are adventurous eaters and will not go back. Hope you have a better experience.

Thank you all again for your posts!! Definitely sounds like it will make the ADR list!!
This is our only must restaurant when visiting WDW. Consistently impeccable service and excellent food. I am a vegetarian and my husband is not, yet we both have a hard time choosing between our options there is so much for either of us. The Hummus Fries are something we fight over, make sure to order enough. The sangria is great too!

My wife and I enjoyed our meal there on our last trip. We split a couple of the small plates (3 of them I think), the mix grill skewers and a pitcher of Sangria. All were tasty and enjoyable. Service was great and the restaurant was nice. As most of the previous posters have said, we really have nothing bad to say about it.

We ate there earlier this month and loved it! Everything was great...we were seated immediately upon checking in (which was 30 minutes before our reservation time), the waiter was great and never rushed us...we were there a total of two hours because we stayed for IllumiNations...and it wasn't crowded. In fact, the outdoor seating area never filled up while we were there. Between three of us, we had the lamb sliders, grilled skewers, hummus fries, and calamari, as well as all three desserts on the menu. The pistachio custard dessert was the hit, but everything tasted great. My only negative, and it's a small negative, is that the view of IllumiNations is somewhat obstructed because of the pillars and the overhang in the outdoor seating area.

Spice Road has been on my must-do list for the past four or five trips. My favorite is to do a mid-afternoon nosh on the Olive and Hummus plate, nice and light but filling. Up until this last trip I've always been seated on the patio, which is lovely, but a couple weeks ago I was seated inside, which was also lovely. Same as previous posters, can highly recommend.

We tried SRT for the first time on Saturday night. We booked the ADR about 90 min before we wanted to eat (dropped DS at Sandcastle Club, grabbed a drink at Abracadabar, and started searching for an ADR). SRT was precisely what we were looking for that evening. We had the hummus and olives, mixed grill skewers, and vegetable platter. It was all great. We were seated inside, which was fine because it was chillier than we’d expected. We’d definitely go again.

I loved it, and am really looking forward to eating there again in March. I only had a couple of appetizers, because I was solo, and a cocktail, but everything was perfect and the service was very good. The view is beautiful too.

My wife and daughter ate there this spring and were greatly disappointed. We have done the food and wine pairings during the Food and Wine Festival and loved it. For lunch, there were only small plates as options. Both are adventurous eaters and will not go back. Hope you have a better experience.

I'm sorry your family didn't have a very good experience. Maybe it was just an off night??

My wife and I enjoyed our meal there on our last trip. We split a couple of the small plates (3 of them I think), the mix grill skewers and a pitcher of Sangria. All were tasty and enjoyable. Service was great and the restaurant was nice. As most of the previous posters have said, we really have nothing bad to say about it.

Sounds delish, thank you!

We ate there earlier this month and loved it! Everything was great...we were seated immediately upon checking in (which was 30 minutes before our reservation time), the waiter was great and never rushed us...we were there a total of two hours because we stayed for IllumiNations...and it wasn't crowded. In fact, the outdoor seating area never filled up while we were there. Between three of us, we had the lamb sliders, grilled skewers, hummus fries, and calamari, as well as all three desserts on the menu. The pistachio custard dessert was the hit, but everything tasted great. My only negative, and it's a small negative, is that the view of IllumiNations is somewhat obstructed because of the pillars and the overhang in the outdoor seating area.

I appreciate the mini-review! Thank you so much. What you ordered is exactly the items we would probably choose too.

Spice Road has been on my must-do list for the past four or five trips. My favorite is to do a mid-afternoon nosh on the Olive and Hummus plate, nice and light but filling. Up until this last trip I've always been seated on the patio, which is lovely, but a couple weeks ago I was seated inside, which was also lovely. Same as previous posters, can highly recommend.

Sounds yummy! I'm really getting excited to try SRT!

We tried SRT for the first time on Saturday night. We booked the ADR about 90 min before we wanted to eat (dropped DS at Sandcastle Club, grabbed a drink at Abracadabar, and started searching for an ADR). SRT was precisely what we were looking for that evening. We had the hummus and olives, mixed grill skewers, and vegetable platter. It was all great. We were seated inside, which was fine because it was chillier than we’d expected. We’d definitely go again.

Sounds like an enjoyable evening! We will be there during the summer so even if we get seated inside, a break from the heat will be needed.

I loved it, and am really looking forward to eating there again in March. I only had a couple of appetizers, because I was solo, and a cocktail, but everything was perfect and the service was very good. The view is beautiful too.

Awesome! Nice to hear service was very good. Thanks so much!

Other than MP, its my fave in Epcot, and probably third fave in the parks en toto. I love their stuffed grape leaves, a little different than the local greek places as they are the morrocan (obviously...lol) take on it, and they are delicious!

It has been a while since I was there… But, it stood out as one of the best experiences I had on my solo trip. I tried several small plates and several drinks - all of which were delicious. The service was top notch and I really enjoyed dining on the patio, sitting next to the lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter