Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Hope you went to the store and stocked up on essentials, beer and even more beer. :laughing: Be safe, it looks like this one is going to miss us here in NW Vermont.

Snowmedic no beer runs here. I am allergic and it makes me break out in spots. Some have been really nice and I have gone back to find out why I enjoyed myself others are left in the past at least till the statute of limitations has run out

At 5am this morning sleet hitting the windows woke me up. By 8 it stopped and at 830 it had turned to snow now we have 6 inches of GLOBAL WARMING on the driveway with this expected to continue the night At 2 we lost power for an hour or so but we are surviving

I got home from work and thought, Yippee I am the richest man in the world. Then I realized it was just snow covering my yard, so disappointed.
12 inches of disappointment that needed snowblowing.

I am with you Chris My yard is covered in green, I'll be running the chainsaw once I snow blow the driveway as it is still coming down gang busters here

We lived in SE Mass for 4 years - I will be perfectly happy to never have to worry about the personal impact of a Nor'easter again. My thoughts and prayers are with you all in the midst of this crazy run of storms. Hoping you are safe and warm!

Unusually cool and wet Spring here. Normal high this week is 61. 50 and raining (8th of 9 days) today, but forecasting snow tomorrow. We have our first camping trip in 2 weeks. At least we have a furnace and fireplace.

j

Woke up to about 3 inches of heavy snow.... went to work, came home, it was mostly gone. Welcome to NEPA. :)

Woke up to about 3 inches of heavy snow.... went to work, came home, it was mostly gone. Welcome to NEPA. :)

Only 3 inches ?? We had 5 down here in the South Central. And most of it is gone now, glad I moved the trailer yesterday.

Here's the snow taking my brother home last night. There was easily double this on the way home, but it was too dark to get any pics. You couldn't make the lanes out at all and there was just a parade of people in 1 lane. It's funny around here when it snows. The first real snow, people drive like idiots and then after that, everybody is fine.

The problem is this is the first real snow we've had this year.

April snow sm.jpg

j

DW had one in her phone on the return trip. This is about 40 minutes after the other pic was taken. Same stretch of highway.

Supposed to be 65 with severe thunderstorms tomorrow. Welcome to StL.

snow sm.jpg

j

We had a perfect beautiful Easter yesterday in New Orleans. Sunny, no humidity and about 80 degrees.

We are in Arkansas tonight, and it’s in the 50s. Although it’s supposed to get to 76 tomorrow.

We had a perfect beautiful Easter yesterday in New Orleans. Sunny, no humidity and about 80 degrees.
One of the reasons we will be moving south when we retire.

We had heavy thunderstorms (hail and some wind) last night. It was 37 degrees. Today the high is going to be almost 70 with more severe storms this afternoon and night. It is Spring.

j

Middle and eastern Missouri slated for more snow Friday and Sunday. The average high is in the low 60s. The news person said there is only a 3% chance of snow in April here. This may be 3 times in 7 days. We will likely get more snow in April than we had all winter.

IT'S APRIL!

j

Bad storms earlier today then heavy rain for most of the day. Meridian had lots of reports of either tornado or straight line wind damage as did a neighboring town of Marion. Later the NWS confirmed it was an EF2 tornado.

City fire had numerous responses to trees on houses with entrapment. One of them was to this camper.
MARION+DAMAGE.jpg

Luckily only one person hurt, no deaths.

That Eagle there is gonna need some crutches.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!