Tell me the "weather" where you live.

I'll add that to the list of reasons I don't want to move to Chicagoland.

It doesn't look like it will last long. We are 50 next weekend. Chicago is supposed to be in the 40s.

j

Teamubr, Its crazy, -17 to 43 in 4 days. We shut all our outdoor projects down this week, the guys spend all day just trying to start equipment and stay warm.

Last edited:

These fools want the clinic open so I have to go into work in the morning to take care of...probably nobody. Figures.

I feel your pain, we never close. Even if the trucks are not picking up and dropping off trailers we have to be there.

The deep freeze is here, schools have been cancelled through tomorrow, even the Univerisites until Thursday. Only -4 right now, but the wind is picking up quite a bit and by noon, -25 without wind. Hurry up warm weather! For those of you who do not typically have this bitter cold and snow, stay safe.

It is suppose to be snowing now. 2 problems, it's 51 out and not raining. I feel really bad for you guys getting sooo much snow.

Snowmageddon report from MS:

This morning, if I looked really hard on the way to work, I could ALMOST see some white on the rooftops.

Cold rain only.

Biggest problem we got now: All this bread and milk we gotta use up before it goes bad.

i had a lovely run this morning in 40 degree temps. I did go out early to beat the rain. I managed that, but not early enough to get mallory out before the rain. Now we wait for the cold to hit.

Teamubr, Its crazy, -17 to 43 in 4 days. We shut all our outdoor projects down this week, the guys spend all day just trying to start equipment and stay warm.

Yep! We got 12" in the most recent pass - and now our temps are tanking. Supposed to get to -30 and worse in wind chills today, with it pushing -55 to -60 tomorrow. Like others, we will go from a high of -10 to -15 tomorrow to a high at or above 40 this weekend. That's a mindboggling shift in 72 hours!

I'll be hitting the road for 400 miles from WI to MI tomorrow. Hoping to get an earlier than planned start so that all my driving can be during the daylight. With blowing snow and -50 wind chills, I want to be able to see what I'm driving through!

Yep! We got 12" in the most recent pass - and now our temps are tanking. Supposed to get to -30 and worse in wind chills today, with it pushing -55 to -60 tomorrow. Like others, we will go from a high of -10 to -15 tomorrow to a high at or above 40 this weekend. That's a mindboggling shift in 72 hours!

I'll be hitting the road for 400 miles from WI to MI tomorrow. Hoping to get an earlier than planned start so that all my driving can be during the daylight. With blowing snow and -50 wind chills, I want to be able to see what I'm driving through!

Your crazy, I'm not driving tomorrow, luckily I can work remote from my home office, a flat tire or breakdown could kill you, take plenty of candles, blankets, food & water. Don't let your fuel get below 1/2 a tank, be safe

The deep freeze is here, schools have been cancelled through tomorrow, even the Univerisites until Thursday.
All the local schools a closing here tomorrow too. It kind of cracks me up. I grew up in the 70s. We regularly had winters cold enough for the ponds to freeze hard enough to ice skate on. (I know, not a big deal for N. IL and WI, but pretty cold for StL. We never had off school because it was cold. Kind of a regular thing now. And out last bunch of winters have been really mild.

-7 tonight with a high tomorrow of 8.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!