Tell me the "weather" where you live.

We have not had any snow down here yet. Leesburg area did see an EF0 tornado on Friday that touched down about 15 miles north of us. We caught the southern end of that storm including the winds.

Our lack of snow down here we ended up going to Ski Roundtop in PA to go snow tubing for the day just to get some winter fun in. The girls had a blast

I always look at the thermometer picture, but the "out the window forecast" picture seems to always look the same:confused3:rotfl2:Wish I could say the same for here
Welllll, I try and show the clouds, but yeah kinda hard to tell unless some real thunder boomers are up there. Also the water condition, flat smooth or ripples or waves. But I guess that's not so easy to see in the picture either. 🤔

High of 13 today, with a low of -4, with about 2" of new snow. Wind chills well below that for today and tomorrow. Then it's back up to the mid 30's over the weekend.

I often find that I focus on DST around this time of year. By the time we hit DST we get much more sunlight into the evening, average highs breach into the 40's, and within a few weeks climb regularly into the 50's. It's kind of my focus to find the 'light at the end of the tunnel.' 24 days and counting!

Teamubr: It's heading your way! :lmao:
Oh, it's here... at least the cold part.

We had a cold rain all day yesterday. It was in the mid-30s all day. This morning the winds really whipped up. Out the door this morning at 0600, it was 28. It will be single digits by the time I leave work tonight. I think they raised the overnight low to 6, with wind chills way below zero.

Like you said though, 50s by Sunday.

j

winter storm warning just expired at 10am. we had blizzard conditions overnight, another 2-3", tough to tell with the wind, had to shovel a spot in the yard for the dogs to go, they are swimming (and loving it) in the deep white. Might get up to 15 degrees today, -10 tonight. time to get the snowblower fired up. (again)
35 by Sunday

I cant remember the last day that it didn't rain. Even called off school a couple days this week because of so much rain. Maybe my yard will be dry around August at this rate.

winter storm warning just expired at 10am. we had blizzard conditions overnight, another 2-3", tough to tell with the wind, had to shovel a spot in the yard for the dogs to go, they are swimming (and loving it) in the deep white. Might get up to 15 degrees today, -10 tonight. time to get the snowblower fired up. (again)
35 by Sunday

We head to STL and back this weekend. Trying to decide we just take 70 the whole way or go to I64. Don't think they got as much on the south side of the state.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!