Tell me the "weather" where you live.

calling for 8-10" out in our area, getting tired of winter, my snow blower is getting a workout this year

Yep - I was enjoying a 50 degree day of full sun, while changing the brakes on our car, when the alert came through my cell for the storm. we are seeing similar predictions. Anything from 3-11 seems to be the range being thrown out right now. Temps still might be hovering just above freezing as things get going, which could lower it a bit. Ugh - spring can't come soon enough!

I think I need a row boat to get around. Tomorrow will be another treadmill run, can’t handle the rain.

Today I was singing in the rain (well in the car, close enough). First it was a stop by the Dr for a physical follow up, then a visit with the Vampires (Quest Diagnostics) before splashing on over to work. The rain has completely sapped my energy level today.

Snowing again here in Vt.

F91E154A-9C22-4C20-8EFA-81A8A8520E64.jpeg

Works been slow, spent most of the last month in the shop or paint bay helping out. Hoping weather changes soon.

We are hearing there are 25 deaths now attributed to the tornado. :(

Good morning. Current weather here in central Florida. Supposed to be near 90 today. Very windy and possibility of thunderstorms tonight.

@Stratman50th, looks like a nice Florida day, we have 50's all week, snow pack is receding, just the drifts and plow piles left

We're hanging more in the 40's the next couple of days, but there's been a ton of sun, so our experience has been similar. The shaded areas still have some snow pack, but much of it has melted away. Given the fact that we are supposed to be over 50 Saturday and pushing 60 Sunday, I expect much of what's left to be long gone by the end of the weekend. The plow piles at the end of the large lots will be about all that's left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!