Temperature of pools and hot tubs

Matthewaaron

Earning My Ears
Are the pools warm enough that little kids (3-4) enjoy being in them? We are there next week. what are the temps of their hot tubs.? I’ve got a pregnant momma (40 weeks) in our group and want her to be comfortable. Thanks

My 3 year old didn't mind the pool temps especially the Menehune Bridge (kids splash zone) although after 15 minutes in the late afternoon she started turning blue. The big pool temp is tolerable. There is a nearby hot tub to warm up in that is open to all ages, once you go in though it's very difficult to tolerate the pool temps. Going mid-day into the pool and beach is ideal since the sun warms them up. The lazy river has similar temp to the pool, if you are like me you willl stay warm trying to paddle into waterfalls.

With the exception of the rainbow reef, which is cooler, all the pools are heated and enjoyable. It is generally not advised that pregnant woman use hot tubs.

Last week was high 70's and windy and I was cold AF getting out of the pools. It was pleasant enough in the pools though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter