Tent loop question

Scherzermk

Mouseketeer
We have a reservation for a tent site in May. We tent camped in May 3 years ago so we are well prepared. Here's my problem- we went to the local RV show and are now considering a small travel trailer. Would a 16 ft trailer be allowed on the tent site? I know there are no sewer hock ups but those aren't needed. Thanks!

You will fit fine. If using a portable tank, just know Disney has no dump station, so you would need to find an empty site with a sewer hook up to dump. Or overnight on the way home somewhere.

I use tent sites with my 20 foot van (roadtrek). Plenty of space left for a golf cart.

I just messaged with Disney tonight asking the same question. We have a pop up and have stayed many times at the Fort. Planning to purchase a travel trailer that is actually shorter than our pop up when the pop up is opened. The cast member confirmed the dimensions of the sites and when I asked if size or type of vehicle was more important, she said size. So we will be sticking with the pop up sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter