tepanyaki review

V677

Earning My Ears
very interesting.good service.they cook right in front of you.good food.loved it. :love: am going back in 2 months.

Glad you enjoyed it. We haven't dined there in some years although my husband recently expressed interest in going again soon.

What did you order?

We enjoyed Teppanyaki last week, but were unhappy that they removed their 3 seafood combo from the menu - the one with shrimp, scallops and lobster. (I hope it's not because they wanted to take high priced items off the menu for the dining plan.)

We like that children can have the same food as adults for a child price.

They cooked the bean sprouts in steak juice, which did not go so well with my seafood.... had I known I would have asked them to cook some separately for me... I did not remember them doing that before.

It's always entertaining... and my daughter brought some origami she had done with her newly purchased book from downstairs and the hostesses were delighted and asked her to make more and they traded a bunch... a moment of Disney magic.

I have eaten at many different Japanese steakhouses and unfortunately, Teppanyaki was by far the worst. It's quite expensive as well. If I had a craving for this type of food, I'd probably go to one of the other Japanese steakhouses in Orlando.

lost*in*cyberspace said:
I have eaten at many different Japanese steakhouses and unfortunately, Teppanyaki was by far the worst. It's quite expensive as well. If I had a craving for this type of food, I'd probably go to one of the other Japanese steakhouses in Orlando.

I agree 100%. On top of agreeing with everything you said, I thought the place looked very run down...but I hear that they are going to be re-furbishing soon. Good thing. But the food, hands down, awful.

We agree that Benihana's in Orlando or a similar chain is cheaper and has far better food. We did find on our last visit, though, the Japanese fast food place also in the Japan pavilion. It was a good place to get a Japanese food craving fix for a very reasonable price. They had good rice, the good ginger salad dressing like in the restaurant, and some basic dishes. I got my kids chicken nuggets at one of the fast food places in future world, then when we got back there got some soup, salad and rice for a change of pace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter