Teresa

disneyland_is_magic

DIS Veteran
Just had to say, I really appreciated what Teresa said in the show yesterday. I like how everyone was pretty much in agreement and she piped up and everyone back peddled. I have never been to WDW and will probably make only 1 or 2 trips in my lifetime since there is so many other places to see and also DL is my true love. I plan to be the bumbling idiot at every food stand, every magic band scan, every new section of the park and getting completely turned around and discover the magic of the park as it unfolds to me, despite plenty of planning. I also completely get the show thing, some guests like me will see them only once in our lives and would make the assumption that waiting should get you a good view.
I like the fact she comes prepared with her own personal rapid fires rather then just reading off one from Craig.
I like the fact she gives Pete grief.
I respect the fact she drives like an hour each way to participate in the show.
I respect the fact she juggles multiple hats including being a travel agent with clients to worrry about.
I am really glad she is there to contribute to the show.

Last edited:
Just had to say, I really appreciated what Teresa said in the show yesterday. I like how everyone was pretty much in agreement and she piped up and everyone back peddled. I have never been to WDW and will probably make only 1 or 2 trips in my lifetime since there is so many other places to see and also DL is my true love. I plan to be the bumbling idiot at every food stand, every magic band scan, every new section of the park and getting completely turned around and discover the magic of the park as it unfolds to me, despite plenty of planning. I also completely get the show thing, some guests like me will see them only once in our lives and would make the assumption that waiting should get you a good view.
I like the fact she comes prepared with her own personal rapid fires rather then just reading off one from Craig.
I like the fact she gives Pete grief.
I respect the fact she drives like an hour each way to participate in the show.
I respect the fact she juggles multiple hats including being a travel agent with clients to worrry about.
I am really glad she is there to contribute to the show.

Ditto - and she's extremely witty.
Now I gotta go see the show. :)

Just watched the show and agree with what you said - I think by her bringing up the points she did, it changed the tone of the conversation a bit and made it a more fruitful one

I also enjoy her calling Charles "Mr. Tie Man" ;)

She has a completely different name for me (one I can't write here on the DIS :dog2: ) :upsidedow

I think she's funny. She can't read copy to save her life, but her off the cuff remarks are right on.
She should never read anything. She admits she can't do it well and should stick with that.

Odd that comments were turned off for this video. I'm always curious what folks have to say and this would have been a fun one to follow.

I was under the impression that everyone brings their own rapid-fire and Craig compiles them and builds the slides, no?

Teresa is awesome, so funny, gives twice as good as she gets. I would love a Pete 'n Teresa uncut/uncensored show, though I'm a little scared where they might go... I'm only half way through this week's episode so don't think I've got to the piece in the OP.

Look forward to the banter every week - will miss it over Christmas. Also puzzled as to why comments were turned off. Personally not a fan of the Tiki attraction - saw it once and never bothered to go back so any change there would be welcomed by me.

I think it might be easier for her to read if it was off a paper or ipad vs a tiny phone screen. Also I've always wanted to go to a cat cafe so that sounds fun!

Odd that comments were turned off for this video. I'm always curious what folks have to say and this would have been a fun one to follow.
I saw them before they were turned off, Youtube comments go off the rails pretty easily. It's like everyone forgets their manners.

Well I watched and I will be the other voice, he listed most my pet peeves and for most there are no excuses.

The walk and stop is done by EVERYONE at some point, especially at wow views ... it needed to be more fine tuned in terms of groups blocking paths, groups sitting on main street or stopping where it's not allowed. Have your social meetings off to the side.

But every other one he mentioned ............. YES YES, and could add several more ... with no excuses. Cosmic Ray, huge pet peeve. I don't care if you are at Disney World, McDonalds or the Dairy Queen. Being at Disney is no excuse for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!