Termite repair and treatment

tvguy

Question anything the facts don't support.
We apparently had termites. None around now, but some damage. Pest control company wants $3,200 to fix the damage, and spray anti-wood rot and termite spray. The work is warrantied for a year, but for $30 they offer insurance that if there are every termites in the future, they fix damage and spray for free.
Any experience with this?
Best I can tell, the prices on Google are in the ball park with others experience.

what company? Here, we have several companies that charge a huge premium. id probably call around and ask.

on the bright side, you dont have to tent! tenting is such a hassle.

what company? Here, we have several companies that charge a huge premium. id probably call around and ask.

on the bright side, you dont have to tent! tenting is such a hassle.
Clark Pest Control. Local company.

I know you are a research guy so You don't need me to tell you to do your homework. Using a local company is a very good idea. Many years ago my husband and his ex used a national company to treat their termites. When they divorced and sold their house it became a financial and legal nightmare that plagued him and I for several years. A while later it was found that the company wasn't treating appropriately. It was a tough lesson to learn, especially since it was not my mistake.

Clark Pest Control. Local company.

ahh, id still call around. You can also try splitting your task up. A pest/termite company to do the spray, then find a local contractor to replace the wood. the pest/termite company does not have to do both.

You're in ...Carmichael? Am I remembering the right person? If so, I've heard great things about Earthwise in your area. I'm in Calaveras County and have had and heard nothing but horrific experiences with Clark. Might be worth continuing research.

You're in ...Carmichael? Am I remembering the right person? If so, I've heard great things about Earthwise in your area. I'm in Calaveras County and have had and heard nothing but horrific experiences with Clark. Might be worth continuing research.
Yup, Carmichael. I've been with Clark for 34 years. I looked up Earthwise, they have good Yelp reviews, as does Clark, but their office address is the UPS store !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!