Thank you DVC and DCL CM's

WDWLVR

<font color=green>DVC @ The Boardwalk</font><br><f
I don't have names - and there would be far too many to mention. Just wanted to post a giant thank you to everyone who made the recent SS Member Cruise such a success.

First - To the many CM's who gave up that Saturday in August to man the phones and take our reservations. You must have worked non-stop because I heard that people were trying to get through all day.

Next - To the many CM's of DVC who did all the planning to make this cruise so special. I expected special, but you outdid yourselves. From the logo that decorated the ship (and us), to the member challenge, the special panels, the special guests, you thought of it all.

Next- to the CM's of DVC who manned the ship. You always had a smile on your face. You were ready to party as much as we were but I know of lot of time and effort was put forth by you as well.

Last, but by no means least - To the cast and crew of the Disney Wonder. I know that for you the high level of quality we saw was not because this was a special cruise. It was because that is the level of quality that you show day in and day out to make each cruise a special cruise.

To all of you thank you for making February 2nd through 5th days I will always treasure. I'd say the 6th, but I was sad that day because I had to get off the ship.

Mary,
I second your thoughts 1000%.
There was never a moment in the cruise experience-from that wild Saturday with MS-- through debarkation--that I did not feel like a treasured member of the world's biggest and best family!
Like you, my family can't begin to list the CM's who made this such a marvelous experience. There will always be a special place in our hearts though for P.J, Zenford and Sasa-our dining service trio. This was the first cruise we've taken where meals weren't an 'intrusion' on the fun, but just more of the fun!

Thanks for taking your time to send a well-deserved THANK YOU to all those people, seen and unseen, who made those 4 days unforgettable!

Diane

Since I'm not a DVC member I didn't qualify for this cruise but everything I've heard about it sounds like it was absolutely MAGICAL.

Sounds like the CMs contributed a large share of that magic.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter