Thank you, it's finally official!

missj171

<font color=purple>I'm not a pint swigging electri
I just wanted to thank everyone for their helpful advice in my protracted planning period! Its finally officially booked and I just can't wait! :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc

We're off on the 6th of September for two nights at the Santa Fe :sunny: and one night (unbooked as yet) in Paris before heading home on the 9th.

In the end we went with Eurostar and got a pretty good deal, £205 each for hotel, eurostar and park tickets, and will book a budget hotel/hostel (we're students!) for the 8th.

One thing I found out at the last minute was how much later you can leave and earlier you can arrive at DLP if you dont travel direct. We're going to get there before lunch this way (hopefully, going to Paris Nord not DLP itself) and can leave way later than if travelling on the 6-ish direct train. Some of the routes you can book on eurostar.com go via. Lille and include the TGV for the same sort of price as direct.

I'm bound to have more questions as it gets closer, but thank you everyone for your help & advice!

:banana: :banana: :grouphug:

Great news. Interested in the details of the extra time you get from different trains ?

Reid

It's great you've managed to get such good train times!! Looking forward to all your trip planning questions!!! :flower:

Brilliant! :cool1:

And ooh, you're going just after my 18th birthday. Always wanted to go to Disneyland for my birthday, perhaps I can stow away in your suitcase? ;)

Oh it's great when you finally book after much planning!

Congratulations :)

emmaness: ill try and make room for you in there! You'll have to share with my other friends, but im sure you'll all get on fine! you'll have to really!

Was SOO worried the price would have rocketed while I waited for DP to come back from her trip, fortunately it was only by about £5! *phew*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter