Thank You (PCC 3)

So happy to hear that Eric is doing better and you were able to enjoy your time at WDW! Sorry we didn't get to meet up! I left you a message on your room phone on Monday morning after I heard what had happened!

So hope that you can come up to MA for the NE Meet! Brian and I are on the planning committee and it's going to be so much fun!

I PM'd you earlier today as well!

Love to you all and I'll see you over on the WISH boards!

Had to check in with an update on one last thing Disney did for us. We were only on the ship for two days, but we had some great pictures of the girls taken by ship photographers - Remy, Goofy, princesses, Royal Palace... I couldn't get to Shutters before we debarked and had asked if they might be able to send us those photos.

In yesterday's mail, there was a large envelope from DCL. It contained every photo - some in 5x7 and some in 8x10, with borders, dates, and some original signatures. ! Also included was a lovely note from the guest services person who was in Nassau with us. She included a personal note sending hugs to our daughters as well as her email address. We weren't charged for the photos, and I'm so glad to have them.

One more reason we'll be repeat customers - we've now decided to go ahead and take a week off in December...we'll be on PCC4! It's our Christmas present to the girls and ourselves, and it's our do-over. I can't wait.

XO
Liz

Wow - that is great customer service. :thumbsup2

Really glad to hear you'll be on PCC 4.0. Hope we get another chance to chat by the kiddie slide.

I wasn't on 3.0 but will be on 4.0.

I look forward to meeting you and your family. Very glad to hear how this turned out for you as we heard about it on the Dis.

I also appreciate your graceful and grateful attitude towards everone that helped you.

I can only imagine a medical emergency away from home. I have dealt with them at home and know all that is involved.

May your next cruise be extra blessed.

Skye

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter