(Thanks for the replies!) Pet-free sections of hotels (save me from searching!)

carmiedog

needs more kool-aid
I remember reading the resorts have pet-friendly towers. I think. :confused3 So I'd like to confirm my assumption that there are pet-prohibited sections as well. This will make the difference between on-site and off-site for us. After once spending a night trying to sleep in a room that reeked of urine I will never, ever stay pet-friendly again. I love my own pets, but they get their own separate vacation. :rotfl:

We have stayed at the HRH for the past few years. They are a very pet friendly hotel. We have never had a problem with rooms smelling like a pet was in it. Most hotels that are pet friendly have specific rooms for pet use only. You should not have to worry because I don't think they would put you in a pet room even without a pet. As I said, we have never had any trouble with the rooms.

depending on which hotel you stay at, will determine what floors/rooms pets can stay in.

you won't find pets on all the floors.
i always have on my ressie allergies listed to animals and am put on an upper floor level then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter