Thanks Peter Pan

ratlenhum

DIS Veteran
Hopefully Peter, or any friends of Peter will see this. We did the Pirates and Pals cruise on May 22. My son has autism and extremely tired that night. Peter just kept talking to him which was awesome, and we got this great picture. I keep getting comments on how they are doppelgangers!! Just wanted to share

.pan.png

Hopefully Peter, or any friends of Peter will see this. We did the Pirates and Pals cruise on May 22. My son has autism and extremely tired that night. Peter just kept talking to him which was awesome, and we got this great picture. I keep getting comments on how they are doppelgangers!! Just wanted to share

.View attachment 177105

Do you mind if I share on the College Program Alumni facebook? They are usually pretty good at getting photos and thanks back to friends.

Not at all. Please do share! Thanks!

Ok I screencaped this thread so at least your username is tied to it. Already got a lot of likes and loves so hopefully someone is or knows this Peter.

They are the group that was able to find the fairy god mother who helped the grieving mom out.

I know a few of Peter very good friends if I remember I will show then this picture and see if they know

I forgot to update! The Peter was notified. Got in a little bit of trouble in the alumni group but it was quickly corrected. I had no clue we weren't allowed to tag people there so the admins just reminded us all of the face character rules and no harm no foul. The guy hasn't responded or anything but his friends did send it his way so who knows from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!