Thanks to Belle - Easter week

jlaspoq

DIS Veteran
I have to say thanks to Belle - she made our trip absolutely magical for our DD 8.

We visited Belle in France on Easter Sunday afternoon. She was wonderful. A little while later we noticed she was in her courtyard all alone, so after watching to make sure she wasn't busy, we went back. My DD ate ice cream and talked to Belle for a very long time (she thinks it was an hour - really more like 15 minutes.) Then she told us when to return to see the Beast with her. When we came back, she immediately recognized her "special friend" and brought my DD up to meet Beast and told him all about eating ice cream together. My daughter was floating and told me this was her best day ever!

Imagine our surprise when we arrived at Norway's breakfast the next day (4/21) and Belle remembered Sarah! She gave us and incredible memory. She got to meet the other half of the family. When we started to leave, the CM followed us out of the restaurant and asked us to come back because Belle wanted to give Sarah something. Wow! Belle gave her a certificate addressed to her special friend.

But that's not the end..... We had Cindy's PS for two days later (4/23). My DH and I were a bit worried about Belle not remembering our first encounters.... we shouldn't have worried! I don't know how it happened, but there was our Belle - and she immediately greeted Sarah by name! I think this was the magical moment for my DH and me!

Belle was absolutely wonderful. Of course, now Sarah wants to see her everywhere in DW..... we did experience some questions at the Storytime (same day as breakfast), but DD & DH came up with some explanations for that. (And when we returned to France our last evening (4/24), Belle didn't recognize us and was a bit busy and not as friendly. So be careful when you have magical moments!)

I can't say enough about how wonderful our Belle was! Does anyone know how I can officially thank her? She truly went out of her way for my daughter and created some wonderful magical memories for our whole family.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter