Thanks to DLR Cms

Grog

Semper Gumby
Recently returned from six fantastic days at DLR, 4/3-4/9. There were so many CMs that made the trip memorable, but sadly I can only remember a few. I don't think I saw one CM that wasn't courteous, or didn't go out of their way to be helpful.

First is to James, who was working the registration desk at PPH when we arrived. We were initially given the wrong type of room (double beds instead of king bed). James went out of his way to help, not only getting us a room that the computer said was unavailable, but getting us a theme park view as well. He didn't have to do this as a check of my paperwork showed the screw up to be the fault of my travel agent, not Disney.

Next was Stephanie, who was working the pin cart near Golden Dreams in DCA. We had already had a hard day and were headed back to the hotel and stopped to check out the pins. Her attitude and smile just made our day a little brighter, and gave us a lift when we needed it.

Finally, there was Bob. Bob was driving the Fire Engine on Main Street the last day we were there. He was fun to listen to, loved to answer questions about the vehicle and was just a pleasure to be around for the few minutes it took to get to the castle. There was one other vehicle driver whose name I can't remember. We were very grateful to learn from the driver of the Omnibus that chocolate REALLY IS a vegetable.

Many thanks to the ones whose names I can't remember. You all made this trip very special :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter