Thanks to Prince Telly, Broadway's Aladdin!

Lori Duck

Mouseketeer
Thank You to Telly Leung, who plays Aladdin on Broadway in Disney's Aladdin! Mr. Leung looked right at my 13 year old son in the first row and threw him a big wink and a hand gesture during the show! It was a great moment in my son's life! Thank you for the attention and recognition!

Thank You to Telly Leung, who plays Aladdin on Broadway in Disney's Aladdin! Mr. Leung looked right at my 13 year old son in the first row and threw him a big wink and a hand gesture during the show! It was a great moment in my son's life! Thank you for the attention and recognition!

Just wanted to let you know, Mr. Leung is a friend of a friend. I sent this to our mutual friend who said, "I will ABSOLUTELY show this to him! This is beautiful! Thank you love!!"

Just wanted to let you know, Mr. Leung is a friend of a friend. I sent this to our mutual friend who said, "I will ABSOLUTELY show this to him! This is beautiful! Thank you love!!"
You're very kind! Thank you for passing along the message!! Stay well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!