Thanks to whoever turned in my pink Minnie ears!

mickeymom22

DIS Veteran
Thank you to whoever turned in my pink Minnie ears. I left them on Hyperspace Mountain on July 5th! At least that is where I think I left them! I filled out a missing item request online and they immediately sent them to me in the mail! Thank you to all who were part of getting them back to me!

I had a similar issue when visiting Animal Kingdom about two years ago. My daughter (at the time she was just under 1 and a half years old) was in her stroller and she dropped a small teddy security blanket and we didn't realize until we got back to the room. We filled out a lost item form online, just hoping someone would find it. Two weeks passed and all of a sudden I got an email from guest relations that they found her teddy blanket. They even shipped it to our house for free! Amazing customer service!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!