Thanksgiving 2022 at CBR!

ZeeWP

Mouseketeer
We booked two rooms for Caribbean Beach Resort. My family of four (husband, my two kids who will be 6 and 8, and me), my sister, and my aunt and uncle with their daughter who will be celebrating her sweet 16. It will be the week for Thanksgiving. I am nervous cause I keep hearing how much people hate the resort but it's low key my favorite of the ones I can afford.

Our family really likes CBR and loves to use the skyliner, but we also like POP and the price savings there, we will also be there during Thanksgiving week. Less than 2 months away:cool1: I find a lot of the ones that do not like CBR usually does not like the size of the resort and do not like walking more then a few minutes to get anywhere. LOL CBR has a great theme and is very enjoyable to just walk around the resort. Do not worry you will have a great time.

Our family really likes CBR and loves to use the skyliner, but we also like POP and the price savings there, we will also be there during Thanksgiving week. Less than 2 months away:cool1: I find a lot of the ones that do not like CBR usually does not like the size of the resort and do not like walking more then a few minutes to get anywhere. LOL CBR has a great theme and is very enjoyable to just walk around the resort. Do not worry you will have a great time.
Pop was one my choices, too but I thought the extra money at CBR was worth not having to changeover at the skyliner. Lol maybe we'll run into each other this break!

We were there last Thanksgiving and absolutely loved it. We were in a preferred room in Martinique. We would do our Genie + plus stuff then put in our breakfast mobile order and hit I am here and either on the way there or has just arrived got the alert it was ready. We took the internal bus to the Skyliner and the bus system to MK and AK was just fine.

I don’t get all the hate either. It isn’t my first choice for a Moderate design wise , but the skyliner looks amazing, so that is why I chose it for my December trip.
I just wish people wouldn’t feel the need to yuck someone else’s yum. I get if people are asking what resort you would choose, or if you ask what people think of it people should be honest. But when someone is posting about how they booked the CBR and are excited to post about it, it seems rude to just respond with how much you hate the CBR.
I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter