Thanksgiving on the ship

yellowfish78

DIS Veteran
I'm assuming that the main dining room will have Thanksgiving dinner as an option, with the other restaurants as their normal fare? It's our first holiday onboard, and I'm excited not to have to cook, but my husband will still want Thanksgiving... :)

We did a cruise over Thanksgiving last year and yes on Thanksgiving Day they had a special menu with traditional Thanksgiving options including Pumpkin and Pecan pies for dessert ;)

Yes, the main dining room will have a traditional turkey dinner. I think the one time we ate at a specialty restaurant on Thanksgiving, the server brought out a turkey plate from the main dining room. I have cruised over a few Thanksgivings on Royal and DCL. DCL does more for Thanksgiving -- as Disney tends to do with all holidays, but Royal doesn't ignore Thanksgiving. Royal even celebrated the 4th of July when we were on a Northern European Cruise. There was a GIANT berry USA flag cake for the American's on board and the ships entertainment sang Patriotic songs for an hour. It was something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter