• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The 2004 Birnbaum's Guide to WDW

tvwalsh

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I just bought my new 2004 Birnbaum Guide to WDW at a Borders Book Store in Greendale, a suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, today.

Good news for those of you who wait for it like I do.

I just got my first Passporter (2003 edition) for our trip in Dec. and I really love it.

Does anyone know when/if the 2004 is out?

llebrekniT- Passporter is about the only one of the guides that truly publishes in the year the book is dated (barely). Their 2004 edition will be out in early 2004, I think late Jan. of Feb.

I think this gives them the advantage of being a little more timely than the others.

Enjoy!

For anyone who has never bought a WDW guide, Birnbaum's is certainly the prettiest, (lots of great pictures since it is unofficially sactioned by disney) also the best known and IMHO by far the best!

The 2004 Unofficial Guide is out as well - packed with info and tips, our favourite

The 04 passporter I think comes near end of 03

Thanks
jaysue

I just bought my first Passporter. Our next trip is not until May 2004. Can I buy updates for my deluxe edition? What are they called and how much do they cost?

Passporter is taking pre-orders of the new 2004 edition. It should be out in Jan.

do either of the guide books post the dates for the food and wine festival in 2004 thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter