• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The abbreviations y'all use.....???

PRB

Earning My Ears
Since I am new to this board, I'm soaking in all the info I can get, BUT I don't understand the "abbreviations" y'all use (i.e., CRO, MH, EMH, PS, DTD, BW), and many, many more.

What I need to know is if there is a LIST of what all these and other abbreviations mean? Thx.

I have also had a tough time with some of the abbreviations, most of them are on the site that TLinden provided for you but I have come across a couple that are not there, can anyone figure out what EMH is? Q&C's? Almo-it's a resort but can't figure out which one. Any clues??:confused:

Originally posted by GIOny
I have also had a tough time with some of the abbreviations, most of them are on the site that TLinden provided for you but I have come across a couple that are not there, can anyone figure out what EMH is? Q&C's? Almo-it's a resort but can't figure out which one. Any clues??:confused:

EMH is Extra Magic Hour

Almo is most likely All Star Movies

I don't know what Q&C's is.

Karen

thanks Karen, I just saw ASMO this morning, I would guess that would be another way of abbreviating All Star Movies. It gets confusing but thanks for your help.!!:crazy: Also the kids & I are going to the Boardwalk in April and looking forward to going to Jellyrolls, last year we went to Pat O'briens and really enjoyed it. Hope the cover charge is reasonable.:wave:

Originally posted by GIOny
thanks Karen, I just saw ASMO this morning, I would guess that would be another way of abbreviating All Star Movies. It gets confusing but thanks for your help.!!:crazy: Also the kids & I are going to the Boardwalk in April and looking forward to going to Jellyrolls, last year we went to Pat O'briens and really enjoyed it. Hope the cover charge is reasonable.:wave:

The cover charge for Jellyrolls is $7, and worth every penny. If you go on a night when Scotty is on, say hello from Karen in Boston.

How old are your kids? Jellyrolls is 21+

Karen

I have them all ages but the 21+ are the ones interested in Jellyrolls. Seven dollars seems pretty reasonable. If I see Scott I'll tell him "HI" from Karen.:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter