SAPPHIRE FALLS thread........

FYI call as soon as you can if you are one of the ones whose room is canceled. We had a kids suite at Sapphire and just snagged the last kids suite at Royal Pacific for our dates in late October. Wait times are long on the phone. The fine print in the cancellation email said that they would give you the same room type or lower at the other hotels, with the thought being I guess that the change to a premier hotel might offset the loss of your preferred room type.

We checked in today for a 5 night stay here at SF. We check out the day they close & I do so hope it's not closed for long because we LOVE it here! So beautiful & relaxing & what is that delightfully yummy smell in the lobby?!?

Our room is # 2816 & here's our view:

We checked in today for a 5 night stay here at SF. We check out the day they close & I do so hope it's not closed for long because we LOVE it here! So beautiful & relaxing & what is that delightfully yummy smell in the lobby?!?

Our room is # 2816 & here's our view:
View attachment 519030

My favourite view from Sapphire.....beautiful!!!

Glad you`re loving it...and yes the lobby scent in quite unique. I know the lobby scent for Sapphire has pineapple in it as well as other fruits. They each have their own lobby scent.......it is gorgeous.....

Have a fabulous trip!!!

Checked out this morning & back home doing laundry now after an awesome week at Sapphire Falls.

It's just heartbreaking that they're closing down today - absolutely gorgeous property & the most wonderful staff. We watched them putting away all the pool loungers last evening & it was so sad.

We're very hopeful that folks get to come back sooner than later & it opens back up ASAP!

Checked out this morning & back home doing laundry now after an awesome week at Sapphire Falls.

It's just heartbreaking that they're closing down today - absolutely gorgeous property & the most wonderful staff. We watched them putting away all the pool loungers last evening & it was so sad.

We're very hopeful that folks get to come back sooner than later & it opens back up ASAP!

Oh that would have been sad to see! It really is quite incredulous what is happening with them. I think we all feel for the staff who do such a wonderful job.

But, glad you had such a wonderful trip and pleased you managed to go before it did close again.

Laundry is never fun though!!!

Just switched our 1 yr anni trip from Aventura to SF - we loved Aventura last Feb (before the world shut down) but being there for 7 nights in Nov I rather a little more room. Plus for once we would like to have a pool day or two (weather pending) We will be buying AP's so will check for AP rates end of summer - regardless the rate here is what Disney charges for Pop - mind blowing

My trip isn't until Nov but I am so anxious to hear about the first guests back. I went on the site and played with availability, looks like Tues May 18th is the first date I could select that would take away the dreaded "property is unavailable" message and give a rate. Hopefully that either sticks or moves up so we can finally get trip reports!

My trip isn't until Nov but I am so anxious to hear about the first guests back. I went on the site and played with availability, looks like Tues May 18th is the first date I could select that would take away the dreaded "property is unavailable" message and give a rate. Hopefully that either sticks or moves up so we can finally get trip reports!

My wife and I are switching over from Royal Pacific to Sapphire on the 18th. I’ll let you know how they do.

Are there enough good food options between Sapphire and walking over to RPR if in park dining has too long of a wait? Is there a Starbucks at either of them or do I have to go to the one at City Walk?

Are there enough good food options between Sapphire and walking over to RPR if in park dining has too long of a wait? Is there a Starbucks at either of them or do I have to go to the one at City Walk?
There is a Starbucks in lobby of Aventura, right across the driveway super convenient

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter