SAPPHIRE FALLS thread........

Are the beds comfy at Sapphire Falls? I walked over to the resort and thought it was beautiful, so was considering staying there on my next trip. For reference on what I think is comfy and what isn't, I loved the Portofino bed and I thought the Royal pacific bed was way too hard and had to get padding from the front desk to actually sleep on it.

Have only heard positive things about the beds in SF.

I have only sat one one but felt fine to me, but in saying that I love the beds at RP and always sleep like a baby when I'm there. It's difficult to say what's comfy for one person to another........

PBR, RPR and SF and have Stearns and Foster pillowtop mattresses.
The beds are the same at PBR and RPR? Because I thought the bed at PBR was the softest bed I'd ever slept in and the bed at RPR I thought was hard as a rock.

I stayed at rpr last October for two weeks and shorter stay there this past February

Slept like a baby
Head hit the pillow and asleep quickly

Maybe the bed you had at rpr was due for a mattress change?

Quite a few years ago I had to call the front desk for a mattress change
Staff had it switched out within one hour

Sometime they get past the scheduled time period and they are not switched out on time

The beds are the same at PBR and RPR? Because I thought the bed at PBR was the softest bed I'd ever slept in and the bed at RPR I thought was hard as a rock.
I didn't check the law tags to compare them, which I should have. I do know they are all stearns and foster pillowtops. I don't know if they are the same firmness level, I figured they were to make it easy for contact buying. RPR had new mattresses put in with the reno. Not sure when you went but it could have been a brand new mattress which would feel firmer than PBR because it was wasn't broken in yet. Trust me, I have to look, I'm in the industry lol. Too bad they won't step up and put Tempurpedics in the deluxe. I miss mine when I'm at USO.

Go NOLES!

I didn't check the law tags to compare them, which I should have. I do know they are all stearns and foster pillowtops. I don't know if they are the same firmness level, I figured they were to make it easy for contact buying. RPR had new mattresses put in with the reno. Not sure when you went but it could have been a brand new mattress which would feel firmer than PBR because it was wasn't broken in yet. Trust me, I have to look, I'm in the industry lol. Too bad they won't step up and put Tempurpedics in the deluxe. I miss mine when I'm at USO.

Go NOLES!
I went at the beginning of April so it could have been a brand new mattress. That's a good point, I know I hated my boyfriends brand new mattress it felt too firm, but its been a few months now and its not so bad.

Does anyone know if there is temporary parking at check in. I am planning to self park. Am simply wondering if luggage can be off loaded before having to go into the garage.

Does anyone know if there is temporary parking at check in. I am planning to self park. Am simply wondering if luggage can be off loaded before having to go into the garage.
You can pull up front and check in. Just like at most hotels. When you are done, unpack your stuff. Then move your car to the garage.

Last edited:
Is the coffee maker in the rooms still the single cup Cuisinart? We love love our coffee in the mornings. It was save me having to pack my Keurig on this upcoming trip. Not that I mind, it goes with me to Disney every trip but I know the RP has Keurig's but the CBBR did not.

Is the coffee maker in the rooms still the single cup Cuisinart? We love love our coffee in the mornings. It was save me having to pack my Keurig on this upcoming trip. Not that I mind, it goes with me to Disney every trip but I know the RP has Keurig's but the CBBR did not.
It's a keurig at SF. I don't drink coffee so I've never used it.

It's a keurig at SF. I don't drink coffee so I've never used it.
Awww sweet! One less thing I have to pack. Just need the boxes of kcups.

Thanks for the info. I drink mine and your share of coffee probably. Morning and night! ☕

As I checked this thread and the internet, has no one stayed in a King suite and took pictures? It's like a mystery mission, which I will solve during my stay May 28-June 2. I will post pictures of the King suite at Sapphire Falls and solve the mystery!

As I checked this thread and the internet, has no one stayed in a King suite and took pictures? It's like a mystery mission, which I will solve during my stay May 28-June 2. I will post pictures of the King suite at Sapphire Falls and solve the mystery!
I'll try to round up some pictures for you. I have stayed in a king suite a couple of times.

I'll try to round up some pictures for you. I have stayed in a king suite a couple of times.

That would be brilliant pc.......I do have some pics of the King Suite, but they didn't come out great so I won't be posting them.

That would be brilliant pc.......I do have some pics of the King Suite, but they didn't come out great so I won't be posting them.
I'm going to get them from the bluers. Mine are lost on my broken phone.:crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter