The Attic

guinea pig

Mouseketeer
Confused. The Disney Website says The Attic holds 34 people, Carrie’s book says 40 people and my DD’s initial wedding consultant Joe said it holds 46 people! Has anyone used The Attic for a reception recently?

Confused. The Disney Website says The Attic holds 34 people, Carrie’s book says 40 people and my DD’s initial wedding consultant Joe said it holds 46 people! Has anyone used The Attic for a reception recently?
Joe from Disney emailed back. They just got new furniture for The Attic so capacity has changed. They can seat 24 inside and 20 on the outside patio for 44 people. They can also add a Sweetheart table for the wedding couple which can take the capacity to a grand total of 46!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter