The Bachelor — Pilot Pete

And they admitted they hadn't been having secret trysts that the show usually arranges for the couples until ATFR, where they can finally be together in public.
they were no engaged. I’m not surprised she chose not to have any kind of trysts. She didn’t even stay overnight with him in the fantasy suite.

Peter is too immature to have a real, adult relationship. He proved that beyond a shadow when he was in love with Madison, but figured he'd make it work with Hannah Ann. She proved to be far more mature than I thought during the show.

I don't see Madison wanting to spend every holiday with Peter's family after the show his mother put on, like he said he wanted during filming. She will be a terror MIL IF and that's a big IF they stay together. I'm sure her parents were very impressed by Peter's mother, too.

Agreed - but...I do think it's INCREDIBLY rude that Madison kept them waiting for 3 HOURS and never even apologized. Not someone I'd want as a friend, let alone a daughter-in-law.
I agree. We don't watch the Bachelor, but for some reason, we watched the last 15 minutes of the Live show last night. Never having seen any of these people in action, good lord is Madison a spoiled, selfish brat. Peter's in lust with her because he likes the chase and then it will be over.

His mother is correct in how their relationship will go. Sometimes, parents can see things other people can't when they are blinded by lust. He'll have to fail with that girl child in order to succeed with the right woman.

No way would I have sat around and waited 3 hours for Princess to show her face. I would have said "We're exhausted and going to bed. See you tomorrow."

We also have to remember that we don't know if this was a Madison issue or a production issue. "Madison kept them waiting" could have been the result of 1,000 different things. Even if that is an issue, though, address it in private. There's absolutely no need for a grown woman to start a petty argument with a 23 year old (that her son loves) on national television. Barb is psycho and I was absolutely floored at the immaturity and disrespect she showed both Madison and her son.
True, Madison even made a comment that certain things were out of her control. Who knows what actually caused the delay. It's possible the parents wouldn't be filled in by producers regarding a delay- to "add to the drama".

I agree. We don't watch the Bachelor, but for some reason, we watched the last 15 minutes of the Live show last night. Never having seen any of these people in action, good lord is Madison a spoiled, selfish brat. Peter's in lust with her because he likes the chase and then it will be over.

His mother is correct in how their relationship will go. Sometimes, parents can see things other people can't when they are blinded by lust. He'll have to fail with that girl child in order to succeed with the right woman.

No way would I have sat around and waited 3 hours for Princess to show her face. I would have said "We're exhausted and going to bed. See you tomorrow."

That’s an awfully harsh opinion for, as you said, only having watched someone for 15 minutes.

True, Madison even made a comment that certain things were out of her control. Who knows what actually caused the delay. It's possible the parents wouldn't be filled in by producers regarding a delay- to "add to the drama".

Exactly. If you watch the show you know that producers certainly aren’t gonna sit around twiddling their thumbs for 3 hours while Madi plays the indecisive card. If they were 3 hours late, it was likely because they were filming something else or production wanted it that way.

Last edited:
I think it is super creepy how much Hannah and Madison look alike. I have a hard time telling them apart.:crazy2:

Can I just say I am not surprised at how this "ended." Nor will I be surprised when next week it is announced they have decided to part ways.

Peter was NOT ready to do the show. It was pretty obvious from the first few episodes that he was still "in love" (aka wanted to be with) Hannah B.

Peter kept Victoria F’s family waiting and waiting, then got into a car and left without ever meeting them 🤷🏻‍♀️

No, Barb was just offended that Madison had strong opinions/standards and didn’t worship the ground her son walked on. I couldn’t believe her behavior (clapping for Hannah against her son 😳). She was intent on owning the night and upstaging her son...and, boy, did she.

Since you don't watch the Bachelor, you probably aren't aware how orchestrated by production the entire thing is. Madison had absolutely no say in how long the family was waiting. For context, in the episode prior, Madison and Peter had parted ways after a disagreement and left it with no resolution. When they came together on meet the parents day, it was the first time they had seen or talked to each other since. I am certain production told them to sit on the bench and have this conversation to hash things out, thus resulting in the 3 hour delay.

Also, Barb is likely correct that the relationship is doomed, but it doesn't give her the right to spew vitriol at her son and a 23 year old girl on national TV. Barb was the one acting like a brat because her snowflake wasn't doing what she wanted him to do. Have some composure on TV so you don't have to put your son on blast in front of America.

So, what's your prediction for Dancing with the Stars? Peter or Hannah Ann?

My guess is Hannah Ann.

They are officially off. 3 days after ATFR. Is that a record for The Bachelor?
I'm not even sure they were officially on. The whole thing was weird. Peter may have been fighting feelings for Madison, but production/Chris Harrison took it upon themselves to go to Auburn and stir things up, and then apparently surprising Peter with Madi in LA. I think production was hoping to rekindle something with them, perhaps knowing Madi's hesitancies and maybe even Barb's disdain for her. Everyone kept saying not even Peter knew how it would end, so I think Production wanted to leave it open for Peter to formally ask her to be his girlfriend or even his wife (hence why Neil Lane was there). Rumor has it he hooked up with Kelley in between breaking things off with Hannah Ann and seeing Madison again, so that could be why she was there too - in case he felt the need to confess. Peter's hesitant "yeah" when asking if he loved Madi, plus their distance and awkwardness on the couch made me think they were never a thing either and the whole thing was orchestrated by production in hopes there would be a spark again.

So, what's your prediction for Dancing with the Stars? Peter or Hannah Ann?

My guess is Hannah Ann.
Ehh I wouldn't be surprised if neither gets it. This season wasn't well received and even though Hannah Ann came out looking much better than Peter, I still think they'd rather forget this dumpster fire. I would not be surprised if Clare gets it though, because her season will be more relevant when DWTS is casting and her Bachelorette announcement seemed to have mostly positive feedback. I think she may be popular.

In other news, its been confirmed Clare's season will not have any international destinations and its entirely possible the season may be postponed or cancelled. I guess we'll see!

Also, Barb is likely correct that the relationship is doomed, but it doesn't give her the right to spew vitriol at her son and a 23 year old girl on national TV. Barb was the one acting like a brat because her snowflake wasn't doing what she wanted him to do. Have some composure on TV so you don't have to put your son on blast in front of America.
I'm not even sure they were officially on. The whole thing was weird. Peter may have been fighting feelings for Madison, but production/Chris Harrison took it upon themselves to go to Auburn and stir things up, and then apparently surprising Peter with Madi in LA. I think production was hoping to rekindle something with them, perhaps knowing Madi's hesitancies and maybe even Barb's disdain for her. Everyone kept saying not even Peter knew how it would end, so I think Production wanted to leave it open for Peter to formally ask her to be his girlfriend or even his wife (hence why Neil Lane was there). Rumor has it he hooked up with Kelley in between breaking things off with Hannah Ann and seeing Madison again, so that could be why she was there too - in case he felt the need to confess. Peter's hesitant "yeah" when asking if he loved Madi, plus their distance and awkwardness on the couch made me think they were never a thing either and the whole thing was orchestrated by production in hopes there would be a spark again.

Ehh I wouldn't be surprised if neither gets it. This season wasn't well received and even though Hannah Ann came out looking much better than Peter, I still think they'd rather forget this dumpster fire. I would not be surprised if Clare gets it though, because her season will be more relevant when DWTS is casting and her Bachelorette announcement seemed to have mostly positive feedback. I think she may be popular.

In other news, its been confirmed Clare's season will not have any international destinations and its entirely possible the season may be postponed or cancelled. I guess we'll see!

I’m sure it enraged Barb that Chris Harrison got involved in bringing Madison back. Probably his way of letting mama know who’s in charge. He also had some opinions about her behavior 💅🏼

Looking back, it makes sense. Who plans a vow renewal in the middle of your son’s primetime show? Meeting a girl you have never met? I thought it was all strange. Did the network pay for it? If so, very gracious. Peter officiating allowed the cameras to be focused on h̶e̶r̶ them.

They are officially off. 3 days after ATFR. Is that a record for The Bachelor?

They should’ve saved it. We know what really happened: Barb yanked Peter off stage and threatened him with disownment for making her look bad 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!