The Bachelor — Pilot Pete

On GMA this morning there was talk about Peter and who the final person is. I don't know if it would be a spoiler or not since it was on national tv. Should I post it or not?
Post it! I wouldn't consider it a spoiler if it was discussed on GMA. GMA is on the same network and they wouldn't be truly spoiling the season. They'd just be speculating or discussing it, like we're doing here.

I don't care for the final four either. I'd like to know who Peter's mother is talking about in the clips where she is telling him to "bring her home" or something to that effect.

On GMA this morning there was talk about Peter and who the final person is. I don't know if it would be a spoiler or not since it was on national tv. Should I post it or not?

Post it. It's not a spoiler IMO if it's been on national TV. And, it's probably more in the nature of speculation than a spoiler. Just my view.

Post it. It's not a spoiler IMO if it's been on national TV. And, it's probably more in the nature of speculation than a spoiler. Just my view.
I agree! Post it and if someone doesn’t want to read it they can skip it.

I will post it because I had read the "spoiler" in other news mediums, so I don't think its a spoiler at all :) I'll add the spoiler tag though:
The rumor is that Peter ends up falling in love with his producer. There was a user on Reddit who had found multiple photos of Peter and has producer together, her with his family, etc etc. The producer is a young, attractive female who's engagement was broken off by her fiancé last summer. Women's Heath Mag picked up the thread on Reddit and was the first to do an article on it, and then GMA and others started talking about it. But the theory has been debunked - the producer is friends with tons of people from Bachelor Nation, and all the photos of them together were from work-related engagements, during which time a producer is required to be with the lead.
I personally don't believe it ends up being the case, but the typical true "spoiler" sites have not been able to confirm exactly what happens at the end of this season, so I guess anything is possible!

As far as who Peter's mom is talking about - that will be interesting. I can see it being Madison because she already has that connection to Peter's family from their first 1 on 1, so it almost seems like an unfair advantage. I can see it being Hannah Ann because she seems like she'd turn on the shine to woo his family over making his mother emotional about it. I could maybe see Kelsey doing that too, but she comes off less over the top. I can't picture Victoria and her personality drawing Peter's family in to the point where his mother is in tears over her.

Madison’s dad does not trust her or Peter. He laid a big guilt trip on her. As an aside, they are really young!

I am so not a fan of Victoria’s, but Peter treated her terribly! I actually felt sorry for her. I can’t believe he let his ex GF’s drama get into his head. Then, he turned it all around to be Victoria’s fault for being pissed off at his drama llama crap. What the heck is wrong with him? What the heck is wrong with her to chase after him and beg him after he essentially asked if she was a ‘home wrecker’. Why would she even want him? Ugh.

I also found it very suspicious that Peter's ex-girlfriend just happened to live in Virginia Beach and just happened to be there at that exact time to run into him....PLEASE!! I liked Peter during Hannah B's show but I think that he is a real jerk on his own show. He can't make a decision to save his life and some drama always forces him to make the decision.

I am so not a fan of Victoria’s, but Peter treated her terribly! I actually felt sorry for her. I can’t believe he let his ex GF’s drama get into his head. Then, he turned it all around to be Victoria’s fault for being pissed off at his drama llama crap. What the heck is wrong with him? What the heck is wrong with her to chase after him and beg him after he essentially asked if she was a ‘home wrecker’. Why would she even want him? Ugh.
I also found it very suspicious that Peter's ex-girlfriend just happened to live in Virginia Beach and just happened to be there at that exact time to run into him....PLEASE!! I liked Peter during Hannah B's show but I think that he is a real jerk on his own show. He can't make a decision to save his life and some drama always forces him to make the decision.
There are lots of articles online further explaining the Peter ex girlfriend situation. Apparently, Peter's ex's best friend was married, and her husband cheated on her with Victoria F. Victoria F has a reputation around Virginia Beach for having affairs with married men, and there are at least 4 that are confirmed she has been with and ruined the marriages of. It wasn't shown in the episode, but Lauren Burnham's mother (Lauren from Arie's season) was also present at the date on "standby" to talk to Peter, because one of Lauren's friend's husband also had an affair with Victoria F (Lauren is from VA Beach). Of course, production arranged to have Peter's ex and Lauren's mom there to "warn" Peter. This was their way of making Peter aware of Victoria's baggage. Peter is in a bubble during filming with no access to the outside world, so there's no way for him to find out organically so it has to be contrived somehow.

But what's baffling to me is that none of this was really made clear or evident during the episode. This all came out on the spoiler sites before the season started airing, and Victoria was getting some backlash at the time, so perhaps it was edited in this way to minimize the backlash she would inevitably receive? I'm not sure, but she is not a good person and I have zero sympathy for her. Her responses to Peter while outside her family home were defensive and combative - she knew she was being exposed.

There are lots of articles online further explaining the Peter ex girlfriend situation. Apparently, Peter's ex's best friend was married, and her husband cheated on her with Victoria F. Victoria F has a reputation around Virginia Beach for having affairs with married men, and there are at least 4 that are confirmed she has been with and ruined the marriages of. It wasn't shown in the episode, but Lauren Burnham's mother (Lauren from Arie's season) was also present at the date on "standby" to talk to Peter, because one of Lauren's friend's husband also had an affair with Victoria F (Lauren is from VA Beach). Of course, production arranged to have Peter's ex and Lauren's mom there to "warn" Peter. This was their way of making Peter aware of Victoria's baggage. Peter is in a bubble during filming with no access to the outside world, so there's no way for him to find out organically so it has to be contrived somehow.

But what's baffling to me is that none of this was really made clear or evident during the episode. This all came out on the spoiler sites before the season started airing, and Victoria was getting some backlash at the time, so perhaps it was edited in this way to minimize the backlash she would inevitably receive? I'm not sure, but she is not a good person and I have zero sympathy for her. Her responses to Peter while outside her family home were defensive and combative - she knew she was being exposed.

Exactly. Victoria is entitled, of course, to do what she wants, but she has come across as "non-genuine" this entire season to me. I totally do not get his final 4 AT ALL. None of them seem like marriage material to me. And, it's not hard to see that whatever "relationship" comes out of this whole thing will not last. He had a much more genuine connection, or it seemed to me anyway, with Hannah Brown from her season. At this point, I have the TV on in the background but I'm not really "watching" anymore. Boring, boring boring and so predictable!

Exactly. Victoria is entitled, of course, to do what she wants, but she has come across as "non-genuine" this entire season to me. I totally do not get his final 4 AT ALL. None of them seem like marriage material to me. And, it's not hard to see that whatever "relationship" comes out of this whole thing will not last. He had a much more genuine connection, or it seemed to me anyway, with Hannah Brown from her season. At this point, I have the TV on in the background but I'm not really "watching" anymore. Boring, boring boring and so predictable!
I agree, the final 4 came out of nowhere really. I thought Kelley would be a front runner. It seems clear Peter just wanted to bring Victoria to the fantasy suite at this point. Hannah Ann is very sweet but very young and I think she's wrapped up in the excitement within the Bachelor bubble. I think Madison could be ready for marriage, but its not with Peter. After seeing her family, she needs someone who puts faith first. Peter may consider himself religious, but its not to the level of Madison and her family. Nothing wrong with either lifestyle, but they are not compatible in that regard which will always be a bane of their relationship.

I agree, the final 4 came out of nowhere really. I thought Kelley would be a front runner. It seems clear Peter just wanted to bring Victoria to the fantasy suite at this point. Hannah Ann is very sweet but very young and I think she's wrapped up in the excitement within the Bachelor bubble. I think Madison could be ready for marriage, but its not with Peter. After seeing her family, she needs someone who puts faith first. Peter may consider himself religious, but its not to the level of Madison and her family. Nothing wrong with either lifestyle, but they are not compatible in that regard which will always be a bane of their relationship.
You have stated my opinion perfectly. Thank you for that. :jester:

I really think that he wants to take a tumble with Victoria. Hannah Ann is definitely all about the bubble. My family is religious, too, but no where near the religious-ness of Madison and her family. Peter is nowhere near Bible Belt religious.

Her responses to Peter while outside her family home were defensive and combative - she knew she was being exposed.
How many times has he believed drama from someone and challenged one of the women? It happened ... All. Season. Long. Some of them were ’guilty’ of the crime and some were not. But he swallowed drama from everyone hook, line and sinker and spread the drama through the house. Victoria was there with her family and he brought up the drama before he even met them. I don’t care if she slept with all of VA Beach, she didn’t deserve to be humiliated like that by the producers or by Peter who is so insecure that he continually believes the worst of the women. And I say that as someone who doesn’t like her AT ALL.

How many times has he believed drama from someone and challenged one of the women? It happened ... All. Season. Long. Some of them were ’guilty’ of the crime and some were not. But he swallowed drama from everyone hook, line and sinker and spread the drama through the house. Victoria was there with her family and he brought up the drama before he even met them. I don’t care if she slept with all of VA Beach, she didn’t deserve to be humiliated like that by the producers or by Peter who is so insecure that he continually believes the worst of the women. And I say that as someone who doesn’t like her AT ALL.
Totally agree. As someone he’s supposedly falling in love with, he should have given her the benefit of the doubt, went ahead with meeting her family, then had a conversation after the fact. But instead he took the word of someone he dated in 2012??! What a slap in the face.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter