The Bachelorette

According to TMZ, Corrine told her friends she has a boyfriend and would never do anything like that especially with the cameras rolling, to jeopardize that relationship.

Um Okay.

I won't link it because it has some non-DIS friendly description of what happened.

To be honest, from how she was portrayed, Corrine is a very sexual person. Alcohol may have played a part but I am not surprised that she was involved. In fact before it was released who was involved, Corrine was my initial thought.

I'm pretty sure most of us had a feeling it was Corinne! lol What I found interesting though was that Yahoo splashed her photo (and DeMario's) on the website, but GMA didn't name her or show her image. We all already knew! ;)

According to TMZ, Corrine told her friends she has a boyfriend and would never do anything like that especially with the cameras rolling, to jeopardize that relationship.

Um Okay.

I won't link it because it has some non-DIS friendly description of what happened.

I will have to see that article for myself! ;)

From everything I've read, it sounds like BIP production has just been suspended. The contestants have been sent to Houston and are in a holding pattern while the investigation is ongoing. It doesn't sound like they were actually sent home, so I suspect they will try to salvage production somehow once the investigation concludes.

As far as I know, the cancellation is pretty much confirmed and some contestants (like Derek Peth) are back home.

Hey, if Jorge the bartender isn't back, as far as I'm concerned, there'd be no reason to watch anyways. So tell me more about this "Big Brother" show. Sounds like the old king is dead-we need a new king, and "Big Brother" may be the answer!

I missed not having an episode this week!

The contestants all tend to blur together for me at the moment for the most part so I had to go to the website to refresh my memory on who was who. I currently like Kenny, Will, Peter, Bryan and Diggy. I sort of like Jack but isn't he the one with the look a like doll?

For my fellow fans of the Disney HHI resort, this week she's on Hilton Head and from what I hear, there's a scene at Shelter Cove. I've also heard that several people from the resort, both CMs and some guests, went over to be in the taping.

The editing and cliffhangers are intense this season.

Dean's story broke me, he seems like a sweet guy and Rachel has a good connection with him.

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-parad...edium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Almost 10 days since announcing Bachelor in Paradise production had officially halted due to an investigation into allegations of misconduct, Warner Bros. has addressed the controversy.

On Tuesday, the company released their first statement regarding the investigation to PEOPLE, announcing that it was complete and concluding that there was no evidence of misconduct.

As we previously stated, we recently became aware of allegations regarding an incident on the set of Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico. We take all such allegations seriously. The safety, security and well-being of the cast and crew is our number one concern, and we suspended filming so that the allegations could be investigated immediately and thoroughly. Our internal investigation, conducted with the assistance of an outside law firm, has now been completed. Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to release the videotape of the incident. We can say, however, that the tape does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member. Nor does the tape show, contrary to many press reports, that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy. Production on this season of Bachelor in Paradise will be resuming, and we plan to implement certain changes to the show’s policies and procedures to enhance and further ensure the safety and security of all participants.”

ABC confirmed the news with its own statement to PEOPLE on Tuesday: “We appreciate the swift and complete investigation by Warner Bros. into allegations of misconduct on the set of Bachelor in Paradise. Given their results, the series will resume production and will air this summer on ABC.”

Host Chris Harrison quickly followed suit, tweeting to fans: “Thank you for your patience, trust and loyalty #BachelorNation and to our entire Bachelor family.”

GMA this morning did a segment on the BiP issue and didn't mention Corinne by name, only referring to "a fellow contestant" and "the female contestant".

The segment also stated DeMario tweeted "ALT FACTS" in response to a tweet of "we need answers".

When alcohol flows freely the entire day, I'm actually surprised if something like this hasn't happened before! The only difference is this time a production member filed an "Official Complaint" (according to the GMA report).

OK, back to the Bachelorette! ;)

I saw several articles a few days ago about this subject that stated Corrine was "with it" at the time of the sexual act. Anyway, here is a more recent article on the subject - http://weartv.com/news/entertainment/producer-no-evidence-of-bachelor-in-paradise-misconduct

I onder if this whole thing wasn't a ratings ploy. You know that everyone will tune in now to see what they say will Corrine and Damirus be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!