The Bachelorette

The boy drama is so over the top this season!

It so is!

My God. The drama. Wait until you are around a group of retired men. I looked after my father while he was palliative and I have never in my life been around so much drama as being with a group of retired men. :rotfl2: It still makes me laugh to this day. We have been fooled into thinking we own it.

They would never go for it but I would love a season where we could vote and the Bachelor/Bachelorette can see the votes before the rose ceremony. Why? Because there are so many that they have such ease with and absolutely amazing chemistry and they don't see it. It's obvious to viewers and yet they choose the worst person for them.

Great chemistry and ease ---

Farmer and Kaitlyn
Rachel and Nick
Nick and his runner up
JoJo and Stepford Ben
JoJo and the rancher

I actually caught an edit error - I think in this week's episode.

At the rose ceremony, they showed her calling Iggy's name while the "drama" was building between (and they were showing confessionals of) Lee and Kenny.

When she called Kenny (2nd to last, I think), and he returned to the group, he was standing next to Iggy, who didn't have a rose on his lapel.

They would never go for it but I would love a season where we could vote and the Bachelor/Bachelorette can see the votes before the rose ceremony.....
....what a great idea! They [the bachelor/bachelorette] seem to throw their lives away (albeit temporarily), so why not let the audience do it for them? Best case scenario, they might end up with someone who is actually RIGHT for them!

Many gay men have or are married (to a women), have kids, etc. It just means they have not accepted it or are trying to hide or whatever.

Still... I can't believe we are actually discussing this. It's 2017. I don't care what he does or doesn't do in the bedroom.

Still... I can't believe we are actually discussing this. It's 2017. I don't care what he does or doesn't do in the bedroom.

2017 to me means that I am flippantly gossiping about Evan and this area. Being gay or not has nothing to do with it in that for me it's about on level with other nonsense gossip. Most of us flippantly gossip about a myriad of things about people on these shows. I said I think/thought he was gay, which is a wonderful thing, not anything awful.

I am surprised with a laugh, and possibly a sigh for Carly if he is - if she would even care, that he's straight or deciding to live straight. Of course it's his/their life but it's not that serious in my head. This post is the only serious rant. Insert wink.

Yes it really doesn't matter. Disneychrista was only adding that being married to the opposite sex and having kids has nothing to do with being gay, something I was joking with you about. That's all. Not making it matter. She was just adding information that a lot of people, even in the year 2017, have no clue about (not directed at you).

Last edited:
My thoughts for the final four ---

For sure -----

Bryan - I think Rachel's conversation with him this week kind of showed where that's going
The guy with the gap in his teeth from Wisconsin ---- Peter? ----- I like him with her

I think she really likes Eric, but I just don't get it. (Wait, he is a favourite as Raven let out)

I like Will but I don't see a lot between them. Meaning moments on camera, not what might be.

I also like Kenny but I don't think they will both make it through the drama going on. And their connection, when together, seems forced.

Josiah is hard for me to even get a grip on as he has many parts to him.

Dean, seems sweet and not twenty-five. But not seeing the chemistry.

Diggy, entertaining not doubt. But haven't seen them together enough.

Matt seemed to appear out of nowhere this week. Or maybe I just suddenly noticed him. I really like him.

The tattler needs to go now.

And the guy who is poking at Kenny. Done. He's so going home. I cringed when he called Kenny or Eric "an angry man".

And if there are any others left, which I am sure that there are, well not remembering them does not bode well.

Last edited:
I am really watching who is jealous about the other dates at this point. Obviously no one wants a control freak who is insanely jealous but I think it is absolutely normal to hate watching the woman you really like/love going out with someone else. Show or not. Human reaction.

Someone mentioned that this week. Who was it?

Sorry, but if one goes on a 'so-called' reality show that involves personal relationships....
They have pretty much made it everyone's business...
The subject is fair game.

I DO love the idea of viewer voting! (in some capacity)
But, people, there are a lot of sick warped people out there who take pleasure in involving themselves (in a very negative sick kind of way) into this kind of thing on TV/Social media.
So... ummmmm... not sure it would work...
I couldn't imagine placing myself at the mercies of many of the people out there. :eek:

Well this is a ROMANCE show. I would like to know if he is straight or gay for purposes of this being an entertainment reality show involving hook-ups. It's tv gossip.

Well this is a ROMANCE show. I would like to know if he is straight or gay for purposes of this being an entertainment reality show involving hook-ups. It's tv gossip.

While I agree that he's being part of a romance show, I still believe that what he does in his bedroom is none of our business.

Try to find out if they got legally married (Lacey and Marcus were not, it was just for tv, the papers were never signed)... That's where the fun and juicy details are IMO.

Sorry, but if one goes on a 'so-called' reality show that involves personal relationships....
They have pretty much made it everyone's business...
The subject is fair game.
:eek:

I'll be more straight forward: IMHO, saying that someone "looks gay" even though that person is "publicly" straight, sounds a bit homophobic. And it makes me uncomfortable. There I said it.

How would viewer voting work? This show is shot, and done, long before it airs. It's not like this happens in real time or anything close to it. The "winner" was chosen by Rachel before the first show even aired. It's done.

Plus, of course, there's a TON of things we don't see. The producers are 'creating' a show.....it's not scripted per se, but they sure as heck edit the crap out of interactions to match whatever story they want to tell. So, viewers may "like" certain contestants, and hate others, but it doesn't mean it's accurately portraying what happened.

While I agree that he's being part of a romance show, I still believe that what he does in his bedroom is none of our business.

Try to find out if they got legally married (Lacey and Marcus were not, it was just for tv, the papers were never signed)... That's where the fun and juicy details are IMO.

They are really married. And unlike the Marcus and Lacey fiasco, their actual (real) families attended. That did not happen with Lacey and Marcus....just a few 'contestants' from the show. Who does that? If you are "really" getting married, don't you at least want some real life friends present? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!