The Best!

lewdyan1

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to say, with a full vocabulary, that I think DIS board people are the BEST!!! :cool1:
I appreciate all of your support when my nephew had a problem at VMK. :sad2: It made my sister (not a huge Disney fan) feel really good, like her son was being looked after! She went on with him when he told her there was a problem and she was overwhlemed by the support offered by everyone (especially Astryd). :goodvibes So all I can say is THANK YOU! :goodvibes

Your welcome. Although, nothing is ever possible without kindness and caring and I think that's why this board is successful. Everyone is willing to help another.

just saw this, thanks to Bezoar.

I just happen to walk in on some of it. Glad I could help out. I just was thinking what if that was my kid? I know he would be heart broken. Wish I could have done more. :(

My son did say that he has had a run in with ramza before. He was trying to get furniture from a friend of his, well actually his vmk "girl friend" So for those of you who have kids warn them that people will take their stuff. Never let anyone "try out" their pins or borrow furniture.

My son did say that he has had a run in with ramza before. He was trying to get furniture from a friend of his, well actually his vmk "girl friend" So for those of you who have kids warn them that people will take their stuff. Never let anyone "try out" their pins or borrow furniture.

thanks for the heads up I will do that tonight.....I hope you guys reported the "ramza" maybe if he get his account taken away he will think twice about doing this again!

sorry your nephew had a problem in VMK. :grouphug: to him I know my DS would be devastated if something like that had happened to him. (I say that and I am only guessing at what happened)

Hope it has not put a damper on VMK for him.

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
thanks for the heads up I will do that tonight.....I hope you guys reported the "ramza" maybe if he get his account taken away he will think twice about doing this again!

Mal

He had other accounts also, so this is not his only one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter