The Blueberry Diaries -- 7 Months of Dining on the Disney College Program! *UPDATE 4/1*

I'm here!! I can't wait to hear all about it and you leave so soon!

YAY!!! thank you so much!!!

Here ! Following along. Can’t wait to read your reviews. Safe travels

Thank you so, so much!!

I'M HEERRREE!!! So so excited for you, and CONGRATS on getting to make magic in the Magic Kingdom again!! Can't wait to follow along with your adventures.

YAY!!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HERE!!!!!

I would 10/10 recommend the beef brisket poutine in Epcot if you haven't tried it (this was the only thing I could think of that wasn't already on your list!). You can get it at the Refreshment Port over by Canada and is seriously so yummy. :D

UGHHH that sounds delicious!!!! I will add it to my list!!!

P.S. I am obsessed with the title of this DR. That is all.

THANK YOUUUUU

giphy.gif

Here to follow along. Never really have been into dining reports, but I can't wait to follow along with your DCP experience and the delicious things you'll get to experience!

Thank you so much-- it means a lot that you're following along! I very much appreciate it!!

This sounds like a blast! Can't wait to follow along. Safe travels!

Thank you so, so very much!!!

Looking forward to this! One request: anyway you can change the color of your font? That light blue is really hard to read on the white background! Thanks!

Thank you so very much! Consider it done, as soon as I'm finished replying I'll get right on it :thumbsup2

I'm here and so, so hungry.

HECK YEAH YOU ARE
giphy.gif

THAT'S SO SOON!!

HECK YEAH IT IS
source.gif

Have you tried the brioche ice cream sandwich? They take a fresh brioche bun and put a scoop of ice cream in the middle then put it in a press to warm up the outside. It's one of my favorite things ever.

I have!!!! It is another one of my favorites at WDW, but the next time I go to Les Halles, I have my eye on the ice cream martini or the strawberry ice cream macaron! Or both. Or all three because the brioche sandwich is pretty delicious.

Is the sous vide chicken on the POP Eats menu this year for iFart? Because it's phenomenal and I so recommend it.

OOO I haven't checked yet, but I will look for it when I do iFart the first time!!

Ooh, how exciting! Have a wonderful time, I look forward to reading all about it!

Thank you so very much, I appreciate it!!

Joining in! Can't wait to hear about all the things you get to try!

Congrats on getting MK! Have a wonderful start to your program!!

Thank you so very much!! I always appreciate having you around, you are such a positive and wonderful friend!!

How exciting! Can't wait to hear about your experience.

Thank you so much!!

Grand Mariner slushie in France. It's a must do for me every trip. Also - I'm there Feb. 6-9. I'd love to say hi since we are now internet besties and all ;) But I guess you will still be in training.

I LOOOOVE the Grand Marnier slushie! It was the first alcoholic drink I ever had in the Parks! So yummy! From the 6-9, I will unfortunately be settling into my apartment, going to casting appointments, celebrating a friend's birthday, and starting training. Sorry bestie!! We'll catch each other next time for sure!!

Can't wait, definitely following along

Thank you so much!!

I always love reading your trip reports. Can't wait to hear all about the delicious food you'll be trying too.

Thank you so much, I truly appreciate this!!!

Joining in! Your must try list officially has me hungry! Have an amazing time!

YAYYY CLOE!!! Thank you so, so much!!!

Yay!! A dining report Kaitlyn, how exciting. Oh and your CP starting too. :rotfl:
(Can you tell I'm hungry?)
Maybe, just maybe you can get your cohort Timmy to dine with you since it seems he's abandoned his Trip report.
If not I'll still be interested to see how many of your bucket list items you get to eat/drink and what your opinion is.
Just a few more sleeps and you'll be off on your latest adventure. :cheer2:

Thank you so much for joining me, it is always a pleasure to see you around!!! The kind words of support are much appreciated right now. Timmy and I will be seeing each other very soon!!

I always enjoy your trip reports and look forward to your first ever dining report! So much YUM already lol 😆

Thank you so very much!!! I am so happy to have you here!!!

Your DCP food bucket list looks delicious!!! Have fun on your DCP!!! :cheer2:

Thank you so, so much!!

Following along! You do a great job with writing TR’s so I know you’re going to rock this! Can’t wait to hear about your delicious eats and exciting adventures in the CP!

Following along! You do a great job with writing TR’s so I know you’re going to rock this! Can’t wait to hear about your delicious eats and exciting adventures in the CP!

Thank you so very much!!!

Just found this!

’m excited to participate in the Spring Advantage 2020 Disney College Program at Walt Disney World Resort!
Congrats to you and how fun being a character attendant! Will look for you in April and July :goodvibes One of my friends' son is going down this spring for his 3rd DCP run, he was in maintenance the first 2 times and now he'll be in attractions and he's excited!

Joining in, you must be so excited to be at your happy place day in and out. I can't wait to hear about the food adventures.

So fun! Looking forward to following your journey. Your foodie bucket list has so many great things I haven’t tried yet. I’ll look for you in April!

Joining in! Will definitely keep my eye out for you in MK this summer!

Hey, I've actually been following along on your blog as well. I usually don't venture too far from the Disboards. I know you're super busy, but I can't wait to read more about your experience and how things are going!

Hello..
Following you.. so excited for you also.. I did the college program back in 2007, best time of my life.., my niece is also down there.. she left the same day you did.. she will be there until August.. I believe she is working at the new BBQ place in Epcot.

Joining in! My favorite thing to do is eat dinner and read dining reports.

One of my daughters close friends just left for the college program. I can't remember what she is doing. :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!