The Bojorquez siblings tackle WDW, ACL Music Fest, and probably Universal Studios! All in 1 marathon week?!? A Sept PTR

FHunter1216

Earning My Ears
This is a sibling trip and I am soooooooo excited!!!! 🙂

The short version of this sibling trip is 3 days at WDW (skipping Epcot), a Universal park hopper day (if budget allows), then fly back to Austin and do 3 days at Austin City Limits Music Festival.

A little background on this trip:
My family took a massive group trip to WDW in July of 2018. I think there were around 30 of us. It was wonderful but bittersweet. We lost my grandmother to leukemia 3 months later. I was also pregnant when we went and missed all the good rides. I told my husband I had only one request before we started on our next little lovey. I wanted to go back and do everything I missed. Bless my husband. He is not a Disney person and has never been to WDW. He had no idea what he was getting into when he surprised me at Christmas and told me to plan my trip. He thought it was a quick weekend trip and one of our parents could come and watch our son in the hotel. Oh boy was he mistaken. We decided to postpone the trip until my son was old enough to stay home with his grandparents. My siblings and I already had our ACL tickets so we figured, why not do a marathon week and do it all?

Here are the details thus far:
We are currently booked at POP for 9-27 to 10-2. I would prefer to change this to a family suite somewhere but that is dependent on budget after we figure out flights.

Flights aren't out yet for our dates and we are coordinating from 4 different places. LA, Denver, Austin, and East Texas. Then we all have to fly from Orlando to Austin for ACL. Then fly everyone home. I think we are planning to travel with just backpacks so hopefully Spirit will have some good prices for us.

Universal park hopper day is also dependent on budget but I think I could totally put up with 4 of us in a POP room in order to afford the universal day.

Did I mention how excited I am!?!?!?!?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter