The Cabins at Fort Wilderness

I open a chat to express my disappointment that the booking time was not communicated clearly and I was Told that it didn’t open until 8 this morning 😒 I assured Him that it did and that I had Booked two nights and created a waitlist before 7:30…
I booked at 6:45am EST so someone did not get the memo apparently!

So how does it work with booking if you are going to bring a dog? Is it a different room category?
The eMail confirmation states you have to stop at the Front Desk and register your dog(s).
Pet Policy
Members staying at The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort - A Disney Vacation Club® Resort may have the ability to bring their dog for an additional charge for each dog for each night of your stay. At this time, dogs are the only pets allowed, with a maximum of 2 permitted per cabin. Dogs must be registered at the front desk at Check-in. Visit Disneyworld.com for details. While dogs are allowed in specific areas of this Resort, service animals as defined by The Americans With Disabilities Act are welcomed at most locations throughout Walt Disney World® theme parks and Resort hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter