The Case of the Sleepy Blood Disease, Very Good Very Good! Trip Video! Updated 12/18

Wow it looks like I missed three updates.

First, how nice is an empty World Showcase. EPCOT is my favorite park so I would adore this.

Your tour Aqua Tour was amazing. I didn't realize there was such a thing. Great Experience.

I've never dined at Biergarten but it looks like lots of fun. I have however done the chicken dance there a couple of times. :rotfl:
Every morning once the showcase opens looks like that and its amazing!
The Aqua tour was amazing and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
The biergarten is great, I love it!

"and honestly I was pretty sure I was going to be the next one with it that night."

:rotfl2:So happy for the report - love your attitudes and the pictures! The shoes at Disney Studios are just plain nice! So happy to read the tank adventure too - was wondering about it. Anyway, happy to see the tale and in for the long haul!
Thank You! Welcome along to another crazy adventure!

What A Catchy Mixtape

As we made our way back to future world Kiss was struggling to finish his beer, I mean it makes sense after the big meal we had. He tried to pawn it off on me but if I took it I would puke from how full I would be. So then he tried giving it to Erin, Erin said no way since beer is not her thing. However putting it up to fate in a paper scissor rock challenge was her thing. Her, me, loser chugs the beer. At this point I was praying to win and luckily I did. So we pulled over to the side of China and there she went chugging doing her thing when some random guy came up behind her to get in her picture/video. Once she noticed he was there, she jumped and he took off never looking back.
Goodbye showcase (for now) and hello future world. First up, IMAGINATION!

30168677427_51ce58b7da.jpg

45057421842_95e9ee2cf9.jpg

We somehow managed too loose Erin somewhere in the “play” area/ gift shop so while we waited for her to come find us we found the photo booths that are linked to photopass.

45015696611_7b346f209c.jpg

44296549214_0771deaf0b.jpg

43204422060_eb157a80c5.jpg

31143327808_26d9dceddd.jpg

Once we found Erin we headed off to Spaceship earth.

45106444061_dfb0c8bbd4.jpg

Sitting on this dark ride made me hit a wall and all I wanted to do was sleep.
So before we called it a night at Epcot we had one last thing to accomplish. It was back to the showcase we go to watch The Guardians of the Galaxy.

31232827148_7d78fd8d15.jpg

Now I’m not a huge marvel fan but I do love guardians, so making sure to see this show before it ended was a must.

It starts off with citizens of Xandar coming out and singing music from their planet

30168654517_b7cd9cf971.jpg

Thats until star lord aka fake chris pratt and Gamora came out to take over. Well more like Gamora just walks around the stage bored and annoyed while star lord and baby groot teach everyone some great tunes.

30168653867_5c3d39f0bb.jpg

30168652277_8ba03deebc.jpg

First song, Hooked on a feeling

30168651557_84a8e73e6e.jpg

Second song, Come and Get Your Love

30168650277_42de1477ae.jpg

30168649127_010e072d1c.jpg

Third song on the mix tape was hit me with your best shot

30168647807_7382289ea6.jpg

Followed by Don’t Stop Me Know

30168645377_be762fcaae.jpg

And then for the last song they had to end it on the catchiest song so you would be singing for the rest of night, I Want You Back.
After the show we decided to call it a night. We watched as everyone claimed their spots for the fireworks while we were just trying to find a snack to take back with us. Erin went with her classic Mickey bar choice while I went for my Epcot must have snack.
At this point the kringla bakeri og kafe was under refurb but not to worry because they had a stand outside selling the most popular snacks. So I headed up to grab my school bread like I would normally do but was heartbroken when they told me they were only taking cash for the night and snack credits wouldn’t work. Well thanks Epcot for that!
I was really bummed at this point and my last hope was getting a churro. So on our way out I headed over to the stand near Mission Space where I knew they had them. Luckily they still had some for the night and I was shocked to see that it was more than $4. I love churros but its not worth that.

44385939614_e32c786d87.jpg

With the churro we were out of there and back to French Quarters.
Once arriving back at the resort we decided it was still early and headed down to the pool.

43292646000_2a5b1a19ff.jpg

44195432475_a6db33f496.jpg

30168685247_39c4b1ae90.jpg

We didn’t spend to long by the pool before we called it a night because tomorrow was another long day.

continue to next post

Last edited:
Down For The Count

It was another Animal Kingdom morning for so it was only fitting that I sang Finding Nemo musical while we got ready. “Are you ready? Yes I’m ready!”
And off we went. Today we were riding in style to AK, as we were waiting for the bus a nice charter bus pulled up and they told us it was heading to AK. I wasn’t complaint because we all got seats and you don’t have to awkwardly stare at other guests on your long journey.
Welcome to AK where everyone is still running for Pandora, so for those who are lucky enough to not be enjoy the short lines at every other attraction. First up for us…time to catch us a Dino!
But before we get there let us enjoy the randomly cute little donald hat they added on the dinosaur for the dino-bash

44302379105_3712701a7d.jpg

As we made our way into the line for Dinosaur the CM told us “The Dino’s are very hungry this morning….thanks for coming?” So apparently today we were breakfast, good to know going into it I guess.

30274774607_9ab0192cdf.jpg

43400506110_2a57ffa39e.jpg

Lucky for us we were breakfast but instead we brought a dino back with us. What a magical start to our morning

44491870654_d8ce07a603.jpg

And like any good disney attraction…welcome to the gift shop at the end. Now I’ve seen these mugs all over but I had the strong need to pick one of the up. I’m a sucker for disney mugs and its been awhile since I got one and these scream childhood.

45163228952_e1f18c76cc.jpg

I didn’t end up getting one. However Kiss and I left the mug section singing the Tale Spin song.
Before we left Dinoland we decided to take one quick photo op with the dino truck since we never made it to the dino-munks dance party. We only saw chip and dale from afar the other day and they were looking super cute.

30274780617_4270cf114d.jpg

45213409991_9f03f3594c.jpg

As we continued with the AK loop, up next was Everest. But plans were ruined once we saw that it was down. So instead we headed to the harambe village right for Festival of the lion king.
We had to somewhat book it since it wasn’t in our plans to go we were cutting it close to make it to the next show. As we got right outside the tusker house area we saw a tour group trying to group back together. We instantly had to quicken our pace and just when we thought we would beat them they all just started running….maybe they were going to Pandora through the back way? Yeah absolutely not. They all ran right in line for FotLK right before us, well this could be an interesting showing.
They were already letting people into the theater so we did what we had to and followed behind the tour group. The disney gods were with us today, as they were ushered to the lion section a CM standing near us was yelling “If you're not with the tour group come this way” I’m not a LION I’m a WART HOG and I have never been happier.

45208095252_205eda746a.jpg

Today we enjoyed the show not behind the lens.

45208095782_36412298cc.jpg

After the show we had to back track back to Everest.

43400492720_fab4931bab.jpg

And it was worth the wait when I was FINALLY chosen!

44491874704_b660b6bd3e.jpg

43400506630_a003a2f92f.jpg

44491879044_025d4af58a.jpg

Then it was off to one of Erin’s favorites, Kali River Rapids.

43400495580_ec9e2eb667.jpg

It was an uneventful trip down the rapids because I didn't even get wet. Lame.
Afterwards we decided to use our time wisely and split up. Kiss and I headed to Pizzafari to go grab a snack while Erin wanted to go back to the Canteen to get her rice bowl.
Today we had a late lunch early dinner so I didn’t want to use a QS credit and not be hungry for dinner. So I went with the garlic knots for a snack credit at Pizzafari and it was so worth the credit.

44491876834_907f4ce6bd.jpg

We met Erin at the canteen and I could tell something was up. Throughout the morning she was quiet and not herself. I thought it was just the trip getting to her and maybe the heat. But when we got to the canteen to see her half eaten rice bowl I knew something was up since that girl eats the bowl like a champ.
So when she told me she felt like she was going to get sick I told her we had two options stay at the canteen and relax and see if it passes or head back to the room. We ended up waiting it out and hung out in Pandora.
We noticed a crowd forming and saw the knew “character” walking around.

45163234682_1fb82bf847.jpg

Erin ended up finding us and saying she felt better. It was just one of those times when a sickness jumps out at you out of no where. I’m glad it didn’t keep her down all day and was just a passing thing. I can relate to when you are feeling awful but your in disney so you just try to stick it out.
So with her feeling better we were off to ride a banshee!

45213258441_f6a2f7bce4.jpg

continue to next post

Last edited:
So I went with the garlic knots for a snack credit at Pizzafari and it was so worth the credit.

44491876834_907f4ce6bd.jpg
Looks yummy! I have them on my list of snack foods to try at AK if I get the chance - and I'm a glutten for garlic knots, so I will probably make the time!

Looks yummy! I have them on my list of snack foods to try at AK if I get the chance - and I'm a glutten for garlic knots, so I will probably make the time!
They were great! And you get a lot of them which makes them even that much better as a snack option.

Happy Thanksgiving!

It was great that Erin was feeling better, flight was great like always but once we started to make the exit off the ride we knew we were walking into something not so great. They had a CM standing at the bottom of the stairs saying if we weren’t planning on leaving to stay to the side for those who were willing to head out into what was a famous florida down pour.
I’m personally always ready for these as I always make sure to put a poncho into my backpack. Kiss and Erin on the other hand didn’t have ponchos. So they decided to make the run to the gift shop at the end of the ride. Unlike most that are connected this one you have to walk the long ramp down. So they did get wet in the process. The gift shop was PACKED! But when the storms come out of no where the CMs are always ready to make some poncho sales. They both got the plastic rain gear and we were off to a deserted pandora.

45321557371_b30f8607e4.jpg

44598865624_f0c6a55218.jpg

Normally with these type of storms its best if you just wait it out since most guests will head out of the park. We were those guests this time around because we wanted to stop back at the room before we had to get to our reservation for dinner. We followed the herd out of the park and to the bus stop. It was a wet and cold right back to FQ.
It was a quick pit stop back to the room to change and squeeze in a well needed 10 minute power nap. Then it was back out to catch a bus to MK. The storm did pass very quickly but there was still that annoying light drizzle left behind.
When we got to the kingdom we headed straight to Liberty Square. At this time FoF is normally making its way down frontier land however due to weather it was postpone. We entered Liberty Tree Tavern, checked in for our reservation and made our way to the coloring table. We colored, with only blue and red crayons cause apparently thats all you need.
We were quickly called and taken to our table in the Ben Franklin room.
“It’s Ben Franklin with a key and a kite…you see it right?”
Its been a while since I have eaten here and I was ready for the delicious thanksgiving meal I remembered. And once we sat down our bread and salad arrived. Following that we got our meat platter of turkey, pork and pot roast. And all the great sides, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans and mac and cheese.

44598878654_24dc4746dc.jpg

This meal was everything I remembered. And just like a normal thanksgiving meal I’m all about the sides then the meat itself.

44409189075_8d9f7d46ee.jpg

LTT is like every other family style meal at Disney, if you want more of something just ask. Erin got more turkey and we got more mac and cheese for the table because lets be real thats the best.
Once you have had enough of the main course they bring out one of the best desserts. And honestly I would have eaten the whole thing myself if I could have.
Oooey Gooey toffee cake

44598879994_d732d151f7.jpg

After our great meal ended we headed over to pirates to see the new red hair taken over the pirate world.

44598879834_0e651d7dc6.jpg

Now while “We want the redhead!” will forever be missed “We want the rum” is something I can agree on.

44409191015_598d3456b5.jpg

After pirates we didn’t have much of a plan. So we all made a pick of what attraction we wanted to do. First up we headed to fantasyland for Erin’s choice.

45274770392_6c9d332968.jpg

But first…HELLO BEAUTIFUL!

45323868181_fd9b1b679f.jpg

43508541360_8f2b01c242.jpg

31449750818_0cf4c3836d.jpg

45274769242_a08a1e3571.jpg

Then it was time for Pooh. And while Erin enjoys this ride and always suggests it, I will always be a little disappointed while riding it after experiencing the masterpiece of what is Poohs funny hunt in Tokyo Disney.

31449749738_b597fd17f8.jpg

31449747298_52ab8becd7.jpg

Then it was over to Kiss’s pick, Philharmagic, a choice that Erin doesn’t get just like how I don’t get her choice of pooh.

31449751918_d3bf800455.jpg

After trying to breathe in as much as that delicious smell during the Be Our Guest part as I could. We were finally off to my choice of the night! And if you know me its something near and dear to my heart.

continue to next post

Last edited:
Too Much Guzzling In The Grotto

If you couldn't figure out my choice of attraction…we were off to the Carousel of Progress!
Now if you happen to share the same love for CoP as I do here are some words to live by…

44475329825_23e331df16.jpg

Also can we talk about how annoying it is that the stroller parking is right in front of the sign.

45323873491_ef57310221.jpg

We headed inside and during the first room someone got up and left the theater, this causing us to stop motion to head to the next scene. And therefore we got to watch the first scene twice.
Next we were able to get some buzz Fps before getting to the park so we headed off to the longest FP line I have ever scene.

31449751538_688c510fb7.jpg

While we had to wait longer than usual Erin randomly asked me where the special targets were, I know a few but was keeping them to myself. So while I told her the robot hand one she started googling. And once we reached the end, it was a close game, however Erin did win this round.

43508541880_c25c01f698.jpg

30383953447_dc6273db98.jpg

45274809572_b3a8a5c6b0.jpg

We decided to take a break from the parks to head off to one of our favorite hang out spots. But like anything we do we have to stop to do something before hand. And while normally its to take photos, this time Erin wanted a mickey bar for the road.
We were headed off to the Polynesian and I asked if we could take the boat over since I love the boats. Erin snuck her ice cream on and the CM asked if she saw the new ice cream minnie ears.
First stop was the GFlo and I listened to the people in front of me describe there wedding at the wedding pavilion. Goals.
We finally made it to the Poly and we were off to Trader Sam’s. When we arrived it was pretty dead inside which in all my times there can be a hit or miss. Its either super crowded and you have to wait forever for a table or its dead. Today it was fairly dead and we somehow managed to get the walt table…aka the big table in the corner.
First round…backside of waters for everyone.
I went with my personal favorite, the krakatoa, kiss got the mosquito mojito, and Erin went straight for the zombie.

43572638090_4d3760142b.jpg

45389513951_34e273a675.jpg

Tonight we had skipper adam and he’s great, I’ve had him a bunch of times here. After our first round however he came up to us and asked if we could move because there was a big party trying to get in. As long as we had a seat I didn’t really care where we sat.
So we ordered a second round, ZOMBIES HERE WE COME. I’ve had my far share of special drinks here at the grotto and if you are looking for the strongest one the zombie is for you. I have a tendency to bring people here for the first time, they order the zombie and it hits them hard.

44665657854_712b84375e.jpg

At this time Brittany headed straight from work to meet us in the grotto. We didn’t plan to stay long at trader sam’s however Skipper Adam made his rounds and told us if we were planning to watch the fireworks that we should get the check. At that point we made the decision to stay and go for round 3. This night was getting expensive and it could end in disaster. I decided to go hard and go with another zombie. And then the next thing I knew Erin was ordering the Nautilus. She was at first denied because its a drink for two people and she already at 2 zombies, skipper Adam was ready to cut her off. However Brittany said she would share it since she wasn’t getting anything.
At this point I was proud and shocked since Erin was one of those “one zombies and feeling it” and tonight she was 2 zombies in and getting the nautilus.

44665661694_7aee0d77c8.jpg

I wish the Nautilus wasn’t expensive as it is because its one of the best drinks in the grotto. Its super sweet.
We finally decided to cut ourselves off. Brittany asked if we were planning to eat at the poly and I immediately offered to share a thing of nachos with her. I still had my credit for the day and I know she also likes the Captain cook nachos. So both of us headed to captain cooks to get the food while Erin finished her drink.
Our nachos came out fast, we took them to go and headed back to trader sam’s. We paid our bill then headed to the outside patio of trader sam’s….mainly to sit and eat the nachos. However I’m pretty sure Kiss ended up getting another drink.

44665657844_5830b3c093.jpg

It didn’t take long to scarf down the nachos over a nice conversation of disney weddings and the disney wedding show on Freeform. Then it was time to head back to the kingdom!

continue to next post

Last edited:

How Long Is Your Arm?

Brittany was in a pickle because she came from work and didn’t have extra clothes. All she had in her car was a sweatshirt and when it still feels like 90 degrees at night a sweatshirt isn’t something you want to walk around in. So she decided to change back into her work polo, her only problem was that her summer job was working with Expedia selling tickets at a hotel. But her theme park wasn't Disney but Sea World. And she didn’t want to spend the night dealing with CMs making comments about coming to the “rival” when she didn’t even work for sea world.
Erin and Kiss hung out in the lobby, Brittany and I ran to her car she changed and just decided to deal with the comments. When we came back to some hobos in the lobby.

44665659744_64395d482e.jpg

And right before we left Erin gave her the idea of getting a birthday button to cover up the Sea World logo and it was a brilliant idea. Plus we weren’t lying because Brittany’s birthday was in a few short days.
So it was off to the kingdom and once arriving we headed straight too Brittany’s favorite place…Cosmic Rays. She has a strong disliking for Sonny eclipse so she is never a fan whenever we choose to eat here. However kiss wanted to try the special incredible burger with the mozzarella sticks, which was the whole reason for coming here.
Erin was in charge of getting a table, specifically not by Sonny eclipse.
Kiss got his burger and I got two orders of fries with our snack credits.

45338715402_3e3ab390b6.jpg

30449307727_004960571e.jpg

44475462645_2531deb012.jpg

It was almost EMHs and Brittany didn’t want to break the rules of staying if she wasn’t staying at a resort. So we let her pick the first ride of the night before she left us. That being said she chose the HM.
Erin and Brittany went together and this was probably not the best thing because as we were just slowing scooting our way through the mansion I just hear Brittany quietly shout “Erin lost her phone on the track”
Since I wasn't in their doom buggy this is the story that I heard…
Erin put her phone in the outside pocket and put her bag on the floor. Apparently her bag tipped over and thats when her phone fell out of the pocket and right through the crack of the doom buggy. It didn’t land on the floor part where Brittany reassured her that the CMs would find it through the walk through and she would just have to pick it up at the front. No her phone fell onto the track itself and was leading her doom buggy. Next thing I see is her basically jumping out of the buggy to try and reach it with Brittany freaking out that she was going to fall out. Erin couldn’t reach it and then asked the guy in the buggy next to her “How long is your arm?” He couldn’t reach it. So she did what she had to and somehow got it before we made the decent backwards.
Just casual things. But do we ever have any dull moments? Cause apparently not.
We decided to check out the wait for thunder and splash. But once we got there the line for thunder was past splash mountain (probably because they were starting to scan bands) so we tried to get in line for splash but that was down.
We weren’t really wanting to wait forever for thunder so we decided to pass and head down frontierland. Country bears?! YES!!!!
JUST KIDDING….that was down as well. So heres to our last night spent in the kingdom and I can’t even enjoy my favorite land. Brittany headed out, and we headed back to tomorrowland. Shocker Space was super long so we once again opted for Buzz and I was determined to win this round.

45274809582_8ec3b671be.jpg

45274809652_47ed523074.jpg

I came back victorious! Not by much but I will take it!

31634301328_ca7cd8ab40.jpg

It was a long day so by this point in the night we decided to call it a night. So with one quick castle pic it was goodbye magic kingdom

43689770710_00fa097636.jpg

As we were leaving the kingdom we decided to take on last photo with the AP sign.
Shoutout to Erin for buying an AP last summer with me and always ready for a trip when I ask her to go this past year.

44665661464_9be0d54120.jpg

We made it to the bus stop by 12:30 and were basically walking zombies once we got back to the resort.

continue to next post

Last edited:
If you couldn't figure out my choice of attraction…we were off to the Carousel of Progress!
Now if you happen to share the same love for CoP as I do here are some words to live by…

Delivered to my college boys - :) Thanks!

44475329825_23e331df16.jpg

I love your TR! I feel like I'm old enough to be your mother, but I still love all the same things, especially those drinks! (I'm only 39, but still. I feel old). :cutie:

Epcot Turn Down Your Heat

Another day, another morning waking up in Disney. This morning we weren't in a rush to try and catch a bus, instead Alicia was going to be joining us at Epcot and said she would pick us up on the way. So while we were getting ready Kiss ran down to Sassagoula and brought back some biscuits and gravy.
Alicia arrived and we were all off to Epcot. It was a lovely tram ride but an awful line at bag check.

30684258747_ebed1767ca.jpg

First up…Test track! It was only the beginning of our day and body was already hurting, but I blame that long wait before you go in and create your car.
Erin and I created a lovely Baby Shark car, and if you don’t know what baby shark is your are one lucky person

30684259547_55dd9f4ee3.jpg

31752887328_ea3a2d1868.jpg

Let’s get to racing…Baby shark did not do too well against its competitors

30684273337_c1e3c43b01.jpg

After that we decided to walk to the other side of future world to get the land done

45574587492_5a0c08ede5.jpg

Since we weren’t all about walking back and forth we decided to go on Figment next.

45574588942_918b340989.jpg

Today was clearly the day for new CPs to start their training and earning their earns. Cause so many of them where out and about at Figment.
And now it seems like anytime we visit figment it will end with some Photo Booth / photo pass fun

45574594962_c0066cf673.jpg

31752895508_6b454c61f8.jpg

44900634824_7f71213095.jpg

As we left Figment I have always wanted to try the flavored popcorn outside. And thanks to Erin buying the refillable container I was able to accomplish this dream at a small price.
I went with the sour cream and chive option…and if you like Sour cream and onion chips you will like this popcorn. It seemed to be a hit with the group. I personally wish Disney offered more flavored popcorn around the parks (aka churro popcorn) but alas we aren’t Tokyo Disney.

30684267407_9ec20cb9d6.jpg

Then it was back over to Mission Space because today seemed like a great day to get all our steps in.

30684268907_10dd765da2.jpg

The orange mission is the only mission for us

30684270767_424425f1d4.jpg

45625213901_ea49b2da56.jpg

30695129837_7f5e621edf.jpg

Our mission to mars went smoothly and the only thing was that I wish the hyper sleep lasted a little bit longer.
Brittany was on her way to join us for lunch so we headed to Mouse Gears to basically get lost from one another and wait for Brittany. We all managed to stay together and Brittany found us at the entrance.
Who’s up for some more walking?! None of us really but off to Japan we go!
By the time we got to the entrance of the showcase we were all zombies. The sun was out and ready to play. While all of us were so moody because of how hot it was. I don’t think anyone said much as we all counted down the pavilions till we got to our destination.
We were all “crabby” but once we pushed ourselves up the stairs we were all rejuvenated in the lovely AC of Teppan Edo.

Erin and I created a lovely Baby Shark car, and if you don’t know what baby shark is your are one lucky person
I literally, just got that song out of my head after it's been stuck there for 24 hrs!!!!

Baby shark do do do do dooo do....

I personally wish Disney offered more flavored popcorn around the parks (aka churro popcorn) but alas we aren’t Tokyo Disney.
I think Disneyworld needs to up their snack game and come up with a signature snack. So Tokyo has popcorns. Disneyland (CA) has started doing the flavored churros (some have been great, others not so much). Maybe WDW needs to do lots of different pretzels?

I literally, just got that song out of my head after it's been stuck there for 24 hrs!!!!

Baby shark do do do do dooo do....

I think Disneyworld needs to up their snack game and come up with a signature snack. So Tokyo has popcorns. Disneyland (CA) has started doing the flavored churros (some have been great, others not so much). Maybe WDW needs to do lots of different pretzels?

I work with toddlers...its forever in my head. Its basically on repeat in my classroom all day every day.
I would be about that, however I'm not a big pretzel person. The churros I would be down for, some of them sound good.

It's A Small, Small, World

Teppan Edo a group favorite, well this was Erin’s first time here but for the rest of us it was a top restaurant.

30732805397_12d68180d4.jpg

Today we got our own table and as we were getting our drink orders Alicia recognized our waitress. First off lets just say it is a small world. Our waitress use to work for Tokyo Disney in the costuming department and happened to be one of Alicia’s dressers when she use to work there. 3 years later they are both working in Florida. And just the fact that she happened to be our waitress was crazy.
First up, drinks. Erin and I went with the classic tokyo sunset

30732806597_944871d4c6.jpg

Second, a good old salad

45622895042_d7b67631cd.jpg

Third course, a good show and some udon. Erin attacked her noodles and fell in love with udon. She was beyond excited when I told her you could get udon at the quick service, and her response was “Let’s go after and get some”

45673463651_66cec7e4be.jpg

Then it was time for the best part of the meal, Filet with the yum yum sauce. The yum yum sauce it like liquid gold. So when Erin said she didn’t like it and that I could have hers I think our friendship became stronger at that moment. Honestly share your yum yum sauce with me and I will love you forever.

45622896392_640f461803.jpg

And last but not least, dessert. In my opinion the dessert isn’t anything special. So if I didn’t have the DDP I wouldn't have gotten any. However it came with my meal so I went with the chocolate ginger cake. And with Alicia’s connections our waitress brought out two free green tea ice cream for alish and brittany.

43855464990_8f93aae31b.jpg

Overall the meal was 10 out of 10.
But getting all my favorite people together is my favorite.
At one point the topic of babies came up (mainly because “I want a baby” comes out of my mouth more than it probably should) However I always tell Alish and Brittany to have kids because they are in solid relationships and I always put in the “I will move down to florida and be your nanny” But Alicia then let us in on a secret (which now isn’t) but her friend Dee is pregnant. And let me tell you her first kid is the precious little boy ever.
But then came the next thing I am most excited about. Since we were eating in Tokyo the topic of Japan came up. Brittany was really upset she couldn’t go when I went to visit Alish. So then and there we planned Tokyo for 30. So in 4 years we are going back to Japan and my favorite park…DISNEY SEA to celebrate our 30th birthday. But now I have less than 4 years to make it to china to accomplish both the hong kong and shanghai parks.

After lunch we headed down to the stores because kiss wanted to try mochi. So he went and bought a pack, I took a bite and regretted it. I knew I didn’t like it but so many people rave about them. But those cute little green alien mochi from tokyo disney aren’t the best, don’t listen to all those lies.
And just like that we were hit with a storm and stuck in the Japan Pavilion. Once the rain decided to take a break we were off to leave the showcase before the next round decided to start. We only made it to America because America bathrooms are the best bathrooms on property. Then we got stuck watching Guardians, once again sang I Want You Back for the rest of the showcase walk.
When we got to Norway we started feeling the sprinkles. Time to pick up the pace. But today I was not willing to leave Epcot without a school bread. But with the rain coming I saw them place out the dreaded only cash sign.
Luckily I made it there in time before they switched over. Mission accomplished, school bread to go. And we were out.

43855465900_22c0511395.jpg

31801154018_9591f63d1c.jpg

At this point of the day it was Goodbye Epcot and we all decided to head back to the resort. Since both Alish and Brittany drove here we split up, Kiss went with Alish, I went with Brittany and I let Erin choose who she wanted to go with. She came with us girls and I regretted going with Brittany for the sole reason of “Guys I forgot where I parked…” Not this again.
So it was like Animal kingdom all over again. Just 3 girls wondering around the Epcot parking lot looking for her car.

continue to next post

Last edited:
So then and there we planned Tokyo for 30. So in 4 years we are going back to Japan and my favorite park…DISNEY SEA to celebrate our 30th birthday. But now I have less than 4 years to make it to china to accomplish both the hong kong and shanghai parks.
I’m heading over there in a year (exactly)! Going to do a HalloXmas Trip: 2 days at Shanghai, 2 days at Hong Kong + 1 day for tourist stuff and Disney dim sum, then over to Japan for 2 weeks with Tokyo Disneyland bookending those weeks so I get to see the Halloween decorations and then the Christmas decorations! I was just going to do Japan but then I saw the Hong Kong Disney Halloween decorations and decided to add it. And I don’t want just one park left in the world, so I added a stop in Shanghai. Best of all: I have enough air miles to do the whole thing business class!! Woohoo!

I’m heading over there in a year (exactly)! Going to do a HalloXmas Trip: 2 days at Shanghai, 2 days at Hong Kong + 1 day for tourist stuff and Disney dim sum, then over to Japan for 2 weeks with Tokyo Disneyland bookending those weeks so I get to see the Halloween decorations and then the Christmas decorations! I was just going to do Japan but then I saw the Hong Kong Disney Halloween decorations and decided to add it. And I don’t want just one park left in the world, so I added a stop in Shanghai. Best of all: I have enough air miles to do the whole thing business class!! Woohoo!
Honestly the dream! But maybe mashing all the asia parks together is the best way to go about it. Why do that 14 hour flight more times than you have too?

My Sleepy Blood Disease

We ended up finding Brittany’s car fairly easier this time. And once we got to the resort the plan was to have an afternoon spent poolside.

43855469550_82851fb8ab.jpg

The second I jumped in the lifeguard blew their whistle and told everyone to get out due to lightning in the area. I was beyond annoyed. But what could we do?

44948741024_1254b73a29.jpg

We trekked back to the room only to find out that our room was currently being cleaned. Wow just our luck. So we waited, and waited and once we got access back to our room we all decided to change and take a nap.
The sleepy blood disease topic was brought up. What is this sleepy blood disease? Basically like Anemia but not. So it all started when my father got blood work once and was told he had something like anemia but not, I don’t know it, we basically all just called it the sleepy blood disease, which I would jump on saying that I have part of his blood and thats why I am always tired. It just became a running joke in my family, since my mother is always telling me I am my fathers child and therefore the native sleepy blood must be a part of me as well.
Apparently everyone caught the sleepy blood today because we all passed out for a solid 2 hours. Napping this long can cause problems for a girl like me…aka please let me just keep sleeping. The only thing getting me up was how sore my knees were. Since there were 5 of us we had to improvise with napping arrangements. Erin, Brittany and I had to share a bed and ended up sleeping sideways causing my legs to somewhat dangle and waking up was not fun!
It was a group effort to get each other up. But we all agreed to food, so we were walking zombies to the QS to split some beignets

45741332971_d6e10d4db1.jpg

After our quick snack Alish had to head off to work while the rest of us decided what we wanted to do for an hour or so. We ended up decided to try and give swimming another try since it seemed like the storm passed.
No more lightning in the area. We spent most of the time by the pool discussing the lifeguard job at Disney. Brittany was almost going to be a lifeguard for the summer, since she wanted a summer job and wanted to get back into the company. Then would stay seasonal once she had to go back to teaching that way she would get those CM perks. However she decided to not go in that direction and went with Expedia selling tickets at a hotel for sea world since it paid better.
Then the strange topic of the last time we were all at FQ came up. Flashback to summer 2015, Brittany decided to join me for a dance studio disney trip, Erin and I were/weren’t really friends and all Erin remembered was how Brittany didn’t want to get her hair wet at the pool party and how she thought Brittany hated her. Now look at us now.
Then with one quick slip down the famous dragon slide Brittany decided to peace out of tonights plans since I was “making her” get up early tomorrow. Far enough, so she headed home and we were off to get ready for a night on the boardwalk.
We took a bus to Studios and then the friendship boat over to the swan and Dolphin and Erin was unimpressed with sitting with us tonight….

45016420374_3d80ecdb1c.jpg

We ended up getting off at the swan and walking to the boardwalk because its super close and the boardwalk was the third stop.
Tonight we decided to give the boardwalk bakery a try for dinner.
Every dessert looked amazing

44827327505_b8ae43fe7a.jpg

Erin ended up getting the mickey brownie and then went down to the pizza window.
I decided to go with the meatball sub, which was huge and I was done after half.

30801066407_0f94f0b53a.jpg

After dinner it was time for the groups favorite…Jellyrolls. We ended up getting there a little after 8 and it was already poppin.
Now if you have never been to Jellyrolls its just a fun little dueling piano bar on the boardwalk, the catch is the $12 entry fee and the overpriced little drinks.
The entry fee is so worth it if you plan to stay a few hours, we would honestly stay open to close if we were willing to pay for an uber, but I’m cheap and like to use the free disney transportation.
Then comes the drinking situation, if you want mixed drinks be ready for a small cup for $13. Your best option is beer or the special of the night for $9 which is mostly juice.
Erin and I went with the special, what it was? Who knows it was too loud to hear but it was basically fruit punch. And kiss stuck with his beer

30801338907_c694c2f58c.jpg

Tonight the room was filled with teachers, now one thing I like about Jellyrolls is every time is different, the music and how the performers interact with the audience. Tonight was a lot of “I know the song….but I don’t” So they would run backstage and print out the words.
Now coming here I have my favorites, so if you happen to go when Rob and Scotty are working you are in for a treat. And if you are there when scotty is there request the Rainbow connection and you wont be disappointed.

45691205912_c0a1886daf.jpg

Some highlights:
They received a pumpkin spice cupcake as a tip to play shake it off.
The same group had their dad go up on the stage and lead everyone in a dance to Last Dance
Overall it was a great night spent. But we ended up leaving around 11:30ish right after Bohemian Rhapsody because thats a classic.
Here’s to matching the walls of the boardwalk…

31870069648_51426b0689.jpg

44827520695_408e714b60.jpg

When you find a new home at the boardwalk…why even bother going back to FQ to sleep?

43923873070_d038e255d0.jpg

We headed to the boardwalk bus stop where we got a bus to Disney Springs and then transferred to FQ. And tonight we got stuck with an annoying group of people. There loud conversation back to the resort went something like this….
“We need to end every night in florida like this”
“You didn't think we could get on this level, but we did”
“Disney must be the company with the most alligators” Have you heard of gatorland? Probably not
“I can’t wait to go to sleep and be a…..chicken nugget” They lost me at this one.
It was a breath of fresh air when we got back to the resort and away from them.
And while we were getting back to the room around 1ish…we only had a few hours before Brittany was at our door for morning EMHs.

continue to next post

Last edited:
Honestly the dream! But maybe mashing all the asia parks together is the best way to go about it. Why do that 14 hour flight more times than you have too?
Exactly! I'm also hoping a certain Friend of Moana (or Jasmine or whoever) is in Hong Kong by then!

But we ended up leaving around 11:30ish right after Bohemian Rhapsody because thats a classic.
Gotta end things right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!