The Crazy Midlander from Maidenhead returns to Euro Disney!

Starscream759

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, Starscream here! Just wanted to say that I’ve never done a trip report for this site and I hope you guys will appreciate what I’ll have to offer for this one and honestly I didn’t think I’d be able to travel back to Disneyland Paris seeing as the last visit I had there was when I was still relatively a schoolboy by the age of either 13 or 14 and I haven’t been there since then so it’s going to be quite interesting for me as the resort itself as I understand it is celebrating it’s 25th year meaning I’ll be there for it’s anniversary. And I thought I’d write this pre-trip prelude to the report before I leave for the resort itself this Tuesday and give you a heads up on who’s going and where I’ll be staying. So without further ado let’s get this show on the road!

When:

Tuesday 11 July 2017 –Friday 14 July 2017

We are travelling to and from Disneyland Paris by Eurostar. We’ll head out of the house by maybe 6AM in the morning so basically an early start for me and my family, we’ll head for St Pancreas station first in the morning and then arrive into Marne-la-Vallee at 2PM in the afternoon.

Where:

My family and myself will be staying at the Hotel New York this time. This will also mark the third time I’ve stayed at a hotel onsite the other two hotels being the Santa Fe and Sequoia Lodge hotels respectively for me.

Man I really can’t wait for my trip to start, not long now, truth to be told I’m really nervous right now as we speak about going I’m really looking forward to seeing Disneyland Paris again. Joining me on this trip are my mum and dad as well as my younger sister Freya. I hope you enjoy this trip report as much as I’m gonna enjoy writing everything that will happen on this trip to the very park that I grew with.

I can't wait to read about your trip! We'll be there for our first visit in 3 weeks and are SO excited!!! :banana:

Really three weeks from now? Holy moly that is a coincidence. Just to note here: I probably won't be able to post anything about my trip until the weekend because I'll be shattered when I arrive back. But regardless I really am gonna enjoy myself for this week. I'm gonna try new rides that I hadn't been on before and I will try to get pictures of everything. So stay tuned.

Hey everyone! I'm back from my trip to Disneyland Paris and it was great! I'm a little tired from the train journey back but I'll see if I can post the first part of the trip on the thread pretty soon but for now stay tuned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!