The Daily Grind ~ 08/27/2020

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Hope everyone is well! Well, did an about face on my plans for yesterday. We decided to hold off on the indoor painting until next year but I got the green light to go ahead and update my craft room with the plans I already had in mind! Bought a 16 hole Kallax bookcase from IKEA yesterday that we'll put together this weekend. I've already rearranged all the current furniture that I'm keeping into their new positions, ordered a rug, a desk lamp, a new file cabinet and some paper storage boxes from Stamp and Storage. So excited!!! I'll post pictures when it's all done and put together!

Today:
Grocery shop
Continue orgazing my craft room
Greek Turkey Burgers (got take out on the way home from IKEA yesterday!)

Have a great day and stay safe!

Morning!

P2000 - sounds exciting! Can’t wait to see pictures. Also glad you get to have your Friday night dinner out!! We’ve had indoor dining for a couple months now!
Hi m2mrb & PN96!

Today
Heading to town
Errands & groceries
Make salad to take to the lake??
Spent some time in the scrap room yesterday:)
Hope to again today
Supper - brats at the lake

Have a nice day!

Good morning!

cant wait to see your new room Becky.
enjoy the lake Chae
Hi Nan

finish up a couple chores
Empty dishwasher
Load of towels
Megan’s roommate from GA is stopping by to get a few of her dorm items. She is living with a friend instead of campus.
Have a wonderful day and stay safe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!