The Daily Grind - 12/11/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Back to the grind after an extra long Disney vacation. And is it cold here, 44 this morning!! Brrrrrr!

We had great weather @ WDW but the parks were PACKED! Everyone we talked to heard that the two weeks after Thanksgiving were slow so they pulled their kids out of school to enjoy the parks. The secret is out! :( We still had fun though! :)

The Pandora Flight of Passage was INCREDIBLE! Get your FPs ladies. The park would open at 9 and by 9:30 there was a 3 hour wait!! Worth it though and so glad we had two FPs for this trip :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Today:
Morning chores
Quick once thru the house
Vacuum and mop
Run a couple errands
Pest Control to come by this afternoon
Work on photos
Meatloaf and Veggies for supper

Have a great day!
Becky

Good morning!

Welcome back Becky! Don’t really think there is a slow time anymore at Disney. Can’t wait to see Pandora.

Hi Nan and Chae.

Pack lunch
Megan up and dropped off
Going to veg this morning a bit
Wash pans from dinner, put couple things away
Work lunches
Get Megan
homework
Dinner

Have a wonderful day!

Good morning! :)
Leaving for the airport this afternoon- staying overnight nearby because of the snow warning for us!
Disney in the early morning!!!

P2000- loved seeing your Disney photos! Good luck getting back to "normal"!
m2mrb- I agree that Disney no longer has a slow time!
PN96- won't be long till you're on your way!

Today
Had coffee with Dsil
Snuggled with Allison - sure gonna miss her!!
Laundry
Get everything I can think of for DD where she can reach it - gonna worry a little about her but lots of friends have promised to stop and check on her :)
Pack!!
Leave for GR
Supper- don't have to think about what to make for 8 days!:)

Have a great week!

Afternoon!!

Sorry it's so cold down there Becky... Hope it plans on warming up!!! We have our FPs for Pandora rides!!! 2 different days but that is okay... I will take them anyway we can get them!

Lisa -- hope all is well!

Chae -- safe travels!!! Hopefully we will run into one another while we are done there! Have fun!!!

Today's agenda:

continue creating shirt request for my sister (design now will order supplies and cut after the new year)
study for final
once over house
dinner
school board recognition for our football team tonight

Hope everyone has a great day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!