~The Daily Grind~ 8/3/10

So sorry lisa. So sad for those families.
My heart is with them tonight and the upcoming days.
:(

Get DD up and ready for school
feed cats
clean their stinky pete boxes
Work
anguish thru one of the worse days ever. A tortured individual went into his place of employment here in CT, killed eight, wounded two before taking his own life. The business was that of a family friend. We finally got word this afternoon that although our friend was severely shot, he is stable. My heart goes out to the victims and the families of those who won't be returning home.
rest of the day a blur

OMGoodness Lisa. I haven't heard about this.

Prayers for your friend and everyone else involved. I don't think I will ever understand why people do this.

Lisa I saw this and figured it was going to affect someone in your area. Hang in there glad to hear he's stable.

off to bed hoping to sleep all night

Lisa so sorry to hear this. I am glad to hear your friend is stable. Take care there. My thoughts are with you.

Oh, Lisa - :hug:

Like Christy, when I heard about this yesterday, I wondered if it would affect any of our CT friends (of course, we hoped not).

Wishing you and your friends strength as you all move through this ordeal...what a tragedy.

Pam

Lisa, I will keep you and your friends in my thoughts...:hug:

It was a great relief to hear our friend was released from the hospital. Pd to the victims families and survivors dealing with the aftermath of such a horrific event.:grouphug:

glad he is ok.

I saw the video from the remembrance yesterday, so many people. It was heart breaking. I wish they wouldn't play the 911 tapes, it's so sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter