The Daily Grind ~ 8/4/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning and TGIF!

Well a bit cooler today and no heat advisory thank goodness! Also happy to recall that this time next week, I'll be waking up in Vero Beach - yay!

Today:
Morning chores
Water plants
Laundry
Sweep front porch
Walk
Donate books to library
Scrap
Dinner out

Have a great day!
Becky

Good morning!

Megan is doing much better. More movement and less pain.
Smoke is really getting to me, feel bad for those with respiratory issues. Still no rain in sight and still hot.

Prep some food for Megan
Up at 8
Get her situated
Work 9-1ish
Nap

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

P2000- big :) for Vero Beach!
m2mrb- really glad to hear the healing process is going well! :( for the issue with the smoke!
Hi PN96!

Today is our DD's birthday! Won't see her today but she's coming Sunday thru Wednesday:)
Had coffee with Dsil
Laundry
Vacuum
Not sure what else
DH gets his new tractor today so I need to take pictures
I messed up my photo order so had to redo it!!
Supper - its in the low 60's today so I'm making meatloaf

Have a great day!

Sorry I was out all day...

Got start on some things and then my phone wouldn't work... so had to rush around and go purchase a newer one..URGH!! I didn't have plans on that.. then had to wait to get my 5 minute number transfer for over 40 minutes because some girl had to keep calling her husband to get permission to change plans, discuss options and decide on a phone! WHERE is the SMACK head against wall emoji???? I was about to go nuts!

Now, I'm trying to get my stuff back up and going.. Thank gosh C was home he did a restore and I didn't lose anything!!!

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!